Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA Tactics 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FreePUATactics

Greycel
Positivity: Being positive about life is the key to not being a total faggot beta male who posts on obscure forums. Just look at me for an example of what positivity can do in your life. Being positive is the key to human existence and spreading your genetic genes. Here are some tips to get positive:

1. Chug a 40 with the boyzz; nothing can ever compare to chugging a 40 wit da boyz; if you are scared the chugging will be too difficult try chugging a 20 instead

2. smoke some ganja; das herb makes everything better and completely changes your whole outlook on everything I use it when I'm bored or when I'm fucking stressed about some tight, young, anime pussy

3. Listen to some Nas: Yo, bro, Nas is my shit and its so fucking lit. Listen to some of his bangers to get your ass in the zoneeeeeeeeeee.

4. Don't be a pussy: Facts, the best way to escape shitty forums

That is my tips for being positivity, so yeee, post some of your conquests of slutty, dye-their-hair ass bitches in the comments.

Quality shitpost

pua are just potential beta bux providers

2/10 see me after class

Status
Not open for further replies.