Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA is only serving to validate women even more

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Men who approach women only validate them this way. It doesn't matter what your game is and what your success is like, it you compliment and approach random women you're a simp even if you end up having sex with them it's not worth it and you're part of the problem.

Imagine how big the egos of these women are when random men are validating them this way.

What men should do is demand a culture of arranged marriages where men don't need to degrade themselves and court to women but arrange everything through families. Refuse to participate in dating game because it insults your honor. Refuse to participate in Western degeneracy and defend your culture.

The entire concept of dating and courtship is wrong and degrading for men and it doesn't matter how well you do this "game". It's nothing but a modern Western obsession that they want to make a norm everywhere in the world but in reality arranged marriages are the only thing that works. The proof is that cultures with arranged marriages have much higher birth rates and will take over eventually.

Western cultural imperialists who want to make dating the norm everywhere are trying to destroy local cultures this way by destroying their birth rates like they did in Japan, Korea... That's why they hate Islam because it doesn't play this.

I agree with you that it's a shame that men need to approach women. Approaches are a disgraceful practice.

I agree with you that it's a shame that men need to approach women. Approaches are a disgraceful practice.

Yes. It always puts women in position of power no matter what your game is or how cool you think your lines are.

This is why Chad doesn't need to approach. Women see this and it only adds to his value and his dominance. Which leads to even more women approaching him.

If you have to approach women you're already a lost cause.

yes just be a low inhib and not give a shit around them, if you're gl it will get you laid if you're ugly it will anger them win win

Also JFL at PUA people thinking you need some extra courage and confidence to approach courage and that men who don't do it are "scared".

The reason why I don't do it is because I find it degrading. I'm literally supposed to beg some random woman that I don't even know to give me her time of the day. If you have any self respect as a man you don't do this.

How can I even like a random woman that I don't know anything about? Only her looks maybe but this is just dumb because she might be a total bitch who doesn't even deserve to be looked at. I'm suppose to validate her because she was born good looking?

It's retarded and the whole Western dating "culture" needs to perish.

I want to talk to fathers of these wahmun.

I'm not against degeneracy because I consider myself a moral superior being.
the only issue is that I can't be a part of it and regarding the birth rates who fucking cares if humanity ends,I honestly hope to see its ending.

Yes. It always puts women in position of power no matter what your game is or how cool you think your lines are.

This is why Chad doesn't need to approach. Women see this and it only adds to his value and his dominance. Which leads to even more women approaching him.

If you have to approach women you're already a lost cause.
You need to learn useless practices. You need to invest money into useless consumeristic crap. Then you need to learn useless social skills.

With arranged marriages, you can just focus on your self improvement and true productivity. For example, fightmaxx and workmaxx.

With this approach culture, you have to degradate yourself and go after foids, for nothing. You get low quality sex, or no sex at all.

I'm not against degeneracy because I consider myself a moral superior being.
the only issue is that I can't be a part of it and regarding the birth rates who fucking cares if humanity ends,I honestly hope to see its ending.

I honestly don't care about Western birth rates either, let them die a slow demographic death.

I'm just pointing out that this modern dating culture doesn't even work on a social level. It's so retarded that it's literally destroying the society.

You need to marry them young otherwise there's no point in even having a society.
With arranged marriages, you can just focus on your self improvement and true productivity. For example, fightmaxx and workmaxx.

Fightmaxxing is everything. If you would abolish dating men would be free to spend all this time to fightmaxx. We would create a race of warriors.