Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA humiliates incel to show dominance during bootcamp

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
This is where my avi comes from.
JFL at this PUA scammer trying to masquerade his mockery of the incel as an attempt ‘help’ the dude. EVERYONE clearly knows this a disguised show of DOMINANCE. The only help the dude is going to get will be with plastic surgery.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_nJBS6M8Ig

Highlights of Video at:

3:00 “Okay, so his voice can’t project” Not bad to point that out, but notice the audiences clapping reaction, "you guys just insulted him btw"

5:48 “I’d make him so uncomfortable that he’d move into a higher status behavior” JFL. :feelskek:

6:15 “This little low status thing is hiding!” I really don't think he'd be able to say that with that tone if it were a chad.

6:30 (singing) “What are hiding from?” Clear mockery jfl.

9:53 “If I was in a Anthony Robbins Seminar and he was like ‘what’s this guy going to look like in 10 years?’ I’d be laughing my ass off”

10:13 – “Look! The type of person you’d never meet because you’re just a little 3[/10]”

11:49 “’Were you going to say something?’ ‘No.’ ‘Of course not’”

He needs to build muscle and he will be fine.

yep

basically pua baldcuck's trying to make a big show and a big complex thing out of his performance

but it ultimately comes down to a guy humiliating a smaller guy to entertain an audience, something that's very simple and ancient

Both of them mog me brutally

imagine going to a pua bootcamp

Last edited:
Is he seriously arguing that it's not the way he looks like?

just humiliate some guy with no looks and no logistics theory

If he paid for the bootcamp, he deserves this.

And just looking at the dude, nothing will ever help him either.

:feelsrope:

PUA conventions are the most cucked things ever. Just accept that its over. Why try so hard just to humiliate yourself.

is that a mullato kike?

Just-get-humilated-before-other-guys-who-can't-get-laid-theory

But when I see right this isn't normal PUA, because of women as guests.

Just lol at this high pitched balding JBW soy dumbass giving incels "advice"

For real? You can get a chin at the gym?

Look at this (also from this guy): Do you find the answer authentic? It seems pressured to me according to his micro expressions.

View: https://youtu.be/2BLgPrreOxY?t=4001

P.S.: At 47:00 in this video you find out why he cause rejected. Of course, "the wrong engergy",

He doesn’t need a strong chin to ascend or even gym maxing (though it would certainly help).

The kid is overall a decent looking brotha with plenty to work with.

If he’s an incel at all it’s the same reason ER was albeit probably less severe and what I’m talking about is the dude is likely somewhat of a mentalcel. Unlike ER however he probably doesn’t require drugs, therapy, a father’s love and tons of hot blonde Stacies literally throwing themselves at him to ascend.

He just needs to read PUA red pill and black pill evopsyche literature until it all “clicks” and his youthful immaturity, lack of confidence and uncertainty ie HIS version of mild mentalceldom is washed away.

I fully believe it can be and that he can ascend because he looks like a younger twin of Giancarlo Esposito ie Breaking Bad’s “Gus Fring” who in real life was married long enough to father four children.

View: https://youtu.be/qWqyGdxpoVE

@Fat Link Link: Front view looks decent for me and for a black his chin seems acceptable, but as a white, it would be game over I think.

Last edited:
lmao RSD 'coach' looks a typical soy :soy:

High Status Communication Manifesto: Stop Hiding Like A Coward And Own Your Authentic Self
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

he sounds obnoxious af

PUA is a scam that gives unattractive men false hope that they have a chance with attractive women that they don't actually have. Hope is a powerful thing, which is why so many types of scams use hope to prey on people. And of course he doesn't respect this guy. He sees him as a mark to be taken advantage of.

PUA is a scam that gives unattractive men false hope that they have a chance with attractive women that they don't actually have. Hope is a powerful thing, which is why so many types of scams use hope to prey on people. And of course he doesn't respect this guy. He sees him as a mark to be taken advantage of.
I think it can be and certainly has been in a lot of cases though it’s not complete shit.

For average looking guys ie guys with at least something decent to work with about themselves PUA can be a literal game changing life saver.

For people like us however?

Well it’s good to finally know the truth about women and society ie how both operate in a true sense (PUA can give you that knowledge) but after the novelty of learning and now knowing the “truth” wears off it’s like so many of you dot co brocels might say ie “there’s no PUA literature that can fix poor facial bones, problems related to height or severe mental illness” etc, etc.

Jfl at getting rating advice from this balding faggot. The absolute state of PUA

imagine letting this norwoordmaxxed fat subhuman roast you

Receding hairline and constant soy face and beard.
how is that guy a PUA?

pua = snake oil salesmen

JFL if the blackcel was the "PUA" he'd look like a dipshit for trying to masculinity mog the taller man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back