Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pua dating A list celebrity

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
4915FDCE00000578-5375951-image-a-99_1518321084398.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ello-kisses-dating-expert-Matthew-Hussey.html

Tall, robust, goodlooking. Not much of a surprise.

why do so many ugly bitches become famous now?

He is not ugly and looks tall

It says he is 5'9 in the article.

Holy shit XD, its like a fucking meme, the guy is literally saying the cliche "Just Be Confident"

You whats the funny thing about being good looking, you also end up being a narcissist, not because you know you're good looking, but ironically because your life goes so great that you convince yourself that it must be because you're such a great person and "put effort in", and that's a much more convenient ego stroking reality to convince yourself of, than yo realize that everything you have is because you randomly won a genetic lottery, it had nothing to do with you "working hard" or "being a good person".

That's what I hate most about normies, its like they are literally in the matrix, they live with a veil around their faces, in a bubble.

Ignorance truly is bliss

Attachments

• JustBeConfidentBro.png
    JustBeConfidentBro.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 62
he's 5'9 apparently. Def looks taller in the pic though
Oh, yeah, I forgot she's a Hobbit. Potential life fuel for manlets.

PR stunt but impressive.

Lol 5'9 is tall and this guy is seen as robust?

And good looking with that double chin and bloated face?