Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA cringe

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
JFL at that bald potato head curry at the beginning, it never began

This is fucking painful (the curry)

As much cope as cope can get

It really hurts to watch.

When I approached I never tried to play a character like that, I'm kinda direct.

I can't watch this. How can any of you watch this? This is worse than a double mexican cartel beheading video.

Normshit zoomer faggots who watch or create “cringe compilations” deserve scaphism.

Normshit zoomer faggots who watch or create “cringe compilations” deserve the ducking stool.

That's really scraping the bottom of the barrel. The ducking stool is pretty obscure. But then again, I shouldn't be talking, as I've mentioned much worse (well, better fit for the crime) punishments.

That's really scraping the bottom of the barrel. The ducking stool is pretty obscure. But then again, I shouldn't be talking, as I've mentioned much worse (well, better fit for the crime) punishments.
I edited it now

I edited it now
Much better. I was just saying, it is fitting but I didn't know anyone in this forum knew about the ducking stool. I'd say the ducking stool is good for first time offenders.

This is not how pick up works. Just go to a female and lift her like an object. Perhaps I will do it in the next gym session for some additional biceps curls.

I can bear watching isis beheading videos, animal cruelty, torture, etc.. even though it’s hard af.. Im able to bear the pain of male pattern baldness without roping... but I can’t bear watching pickup videos. It’s too cringe

JFL at that bald potato head curry at the beginning, it never began

Nothing cringe about it at all. Better than a bunch of whiners on a forum...

Can’t watch this. Too painful and reminds me of my past.

I wonder would anybody here take someone that starts off a conversation with “howdy”, seriously? I guess he might be trying to go in with the mentality that, if he asks enough women out that one eventually would say yes. However as most of us know, this type of mentality just usually ends up causing more anger and frustration.

the best PUA cringe i've seen yet is an indian PUA LARPing as german. it was in @13k video

"howdy" First word and I've had it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The amount of funny packed into it had a lot to do with how he said it.
:feelshaha:

Yeah and also his massive bald head.

I couldn't watch the first one properly, had to keep pausing and taking breaks. The most cringey shit I have ever seen, what does this curry think he's doing wearing a fucking leather jacket

Yeah and also his massive bald head.

I couldn't watch the first one properly, had to keep pausing and taking breaks. The most cringey shit I have ever seen, what does this curry think he's doing wearing a fucking leather jacket
He must have watched old movies and thought it was what cool guys wear!

JFL at the white English guy trying to act cool for the ethnic foid, as if he would ever have a chance

PU is so fucking painful to experience even from a screen

Even back in my approaching days I didn’t act like such an awkward twat

timestamped

the rest of that clip gets posted at the end

Fucking hell I had to watch and pause, watch and pause, watch and pause because it was so damn embarrassing.

nigga there’s a timestamped video above

Fuck I didn't have sounds, just put my speakers on, hilarious af. PUAs are walking jokes.

That bald manlet curry is saying his name is "Juan/Huan", but it's not a curry name. Most probably his real name is along the line of "Huppindar" or "Hudambaram" and he westernized it to "Huan".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
this video is too cringe that I don't want to watch it . I feel ashamed instead of them

Typical PUA humiliating themselves.

Watching PUAs is like watching an overweight 12 year old go up to adult men and hit up a conversation with them about Minecraft.

Watching PUAs is like watching an overweight 12 year old go up to adult men and hit up a conversation with them about Minecraft.

Good way to put it. PUAs cope so hard yet they don’t have the slightest clue how stupid they look.

Can't watch. Cringe is too strong.

Last edited:
Someone post that Crouzons syndrome PUA RaulDG getting completely and utterly humiliated in every attempt.
D01F842D 1454 4B5C 97F9 F823245DE0B1
1ECB62B5 0FDD 4C38 9D82 6578B83A20E9