Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PTSD + INCELDOM + BEING A THIRDWORLDER = literally me

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i'm starting to go crazy after spending the whole day talking to no one, not even on internet, just thinking :feelsUnreal:
nothing gives me any pleasure anymore, only pain
waking up every morning is painful, childhood traumas are always on my mind, it's the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep.

I just want some weed/meds and video games, but this life is hell, living in a third world country, no money for vidya, not even for drugs.
i'm starting to going bald, i don't want to see my face reflected on the mirror, my time is gone.
i have no guarantee to improve my life in any sense, while most of my relatives are dying of degenerative diseases such as cancer/epilepsy/diabetes/cronic kidney disease

I can only look for mediocre jobs, to live an unhappy life until death

there is no way to escape of this hell

i'm starting to go crazy after spending the whole day talking to no one, not even on internet, just thinking :feelsUnreal:
nothing gives me any pleasure anymore, only pain
waking up every morning is painful, childhood traumas are always on my mind, it's the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep.

I just want some weed/meds and video games, but this life is hell, living in a third world country, no money for vidya, not even for drugs.
i'm starting to going bald, i don't want to see my face reflected on the mirror, my time is gone.
i have no guarantee to improve my life in any sense, while most of my relatives are dying of degenerative diseases such as cancer/epilepsy/diabetes/cronic kidney disease

I can only look for mediocre jobs, to live an unhappy life until death

there is no way to escape of this hell
Same thing here except that I made too many enemies from thugmaxxing adding more blight to my loneliness what are you supposed to do when you have no friends or women it's just pure despair and void

Last edited:
What race are you

Man, that sounds awfully heavy. My life has some similarities. It really is unfortunate.

literally me, every second awake is suffering

Bro wage-slave and buy a gaming pc