Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PTSD from high school last year

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I am now looking at my schools insta posts and yt vids and lightly punching the screen when the Chad's show up (especially the ones who bullied me).

I was bullied so badly for being an ugly "rat" (what the guys and GIRLS called me) and stupid, that I ran away from my house in an attempt to jump off a bridge. Luckily (or unluckily) my incel instincts kicked in and I was too scared, and it wasnt that high of a bridge so if I managed to survive I'd be crippledcel for rest of life in mental hospital.

Didn't you try to get with the freshmen or the 8th graders? If I could go back in time, I would have aimed for the 7th or 8th graders.

Hopefully it's over

you would have been a gonER if you had donER that.

Dame I have personally a very harsh billing most of my childhood until my early years of college . Bulling is so bad , they need to find a solution for it , it really damages life . My worst bullying experience was with tow foid and one boy who is like 2 years older then me , such evil people has no empathy I wouldn't even tries to talk to them but they shitted all me every day . Hope they get destroyed , fuck them they are so evil .