Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PTSD because of failure te get teenage love

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
I actually have this. Lately I am able to cope better, but this nasty, terryfing feeling that I missed most important and by far most beautiful experience hits me from time to time. Im not exageratting when I say that just thinking about it gave me mild panic in the past. I remember feeling pressure in my chest and throat because I couldnt get over it. Sometimes it just me made so angry that I had urge to punch random people in the street, thankfully I am too high inhibition for actually doing that.

Recently, I have grown increasingly more apathetic and even masochistic hence I rarely get same amount of this uneasiness and in addition as I am getting older my thoughts and anxiousness is more directed to the fact that I am probably going to be lonely 30+ guy whom is going to be completely forbidden to even look at teen girls and who is expected to have enjoyed his best years and now when party is supposed to be over he should be happy to settle for post wall roastie. :feelsrope:

Tfu on roasties

Isn't it kind of overdramatic to use PTSD like this

but yes, I completely relate

Tbh just give up trying to follow the social narrative of teen love, happy marriage, picket fence, or whatever trash you've idealized. It's never going to happen. We're outsiders looking in. Normie life isn't meant for us. We were born to be bad guys, outcasts, invisibles, uncanny creatures never meant for this life. It's over.

Noone ever truly gets over their highschool.
Chads, normies, everyone.

Tbh just give up trying to follow the social narrative of teen love, happy marriage, picket fence, or whatever trash you've idealized. It's never going to happen. We're outsiders looking in. Normie life isn't meant for us. We were born to be bad guys, outcasts, invisibles, uncanny creatures never meant for this life. It's over.

it didn't use to be this bad, but it is now

the latest social transition seems to be for people to hunt down any oldcels in their 30s that are even thinking of trying to live (NOT relive) their youth by dating a 20 year old

just tackle that guy and taze him for a) talking to a woman 8-9 years his junior b) not being NW0

there is actually no limit to how bad this shit can get and how many more doors can slam shut for us, lol. LOL

@Napoleon de Geso got PTSD from having a guy telling him to look for ugly roasties instead of helping him find cute adorable loli of culture

@Napoleon de Geso got PTSD from having a guy telling him to look for ugly roasties instead of helping him find cute adorable loli of culture
Missed teen love in teen years, lost last crush, cute 16 years old girl for getting teen love later, when I was 28, and moron "friend" who wanted to drag me down to shame of dating down with ugly roasties, instead of helping to find new cute teen girls with potential

it didn't use to be this bad, but it is now

the latest social transition seems to be for people to hunt down any oldcels in their 30s that are even thinking of trying to live (NOT relive) their youth by dating a 20 year old

just tackle that guy and taze him for a) talking to a woman 8-9 years his junior b) not being NW0

there is actually no limit to how bad this shit can get and how many more doors can slam shut for us, lol. LOL

Where is that happening? And fuck society's expectations. Terror and moneymaxx and you can do anything.

Missed teen love in teen years, lost last crush, cute 16 years old girl for getting teen love later, when I was 28, and moron "friend" who wanted to drag me down to shame of dating down ugly roasties, instead of helping to find new cute teen girls with potential

I deserved to get this

, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

IT will say your feelings ain't real and you should be put in jail, because human psychology makes them uncomfortable

Even if you got love, she would have left you far a chad anyway. That may have been even worse tbh.

I feel you. already experienced panic attacks like that a couple of times, both for having missed it and for still liking JBs today, which could lead me to very undesirable paths (being lynched, etc). I would lie myself to sleep and feel like that, incapable of falling asleep. Luckily the attacks disappeared with age.

But what I experience the most if utter lack of motivation. I can't get what I want the most no matter what I do, come on, what's the point?

what, i thought you have a good taste. her jaw looks abysmal, she looks like a man. this is disgraceful.
Nose good. Nose is very important

Grii

I feel you. already experienced panic attacks like that a couple of times, both for having missed it and for still liking JBs today, which could lead me to very undesirable paths (being lynched, etc). I would lie myself to sleep and feel like that, incapable of falling asleep. Luckily the attacks disappeared with age.

But what I experience the most if utter lack of motivation. I can't get what I want the most no matter what I do, come on, what's the point?
I still have a little bit of hope (false, I guess) and I am still relatively young( 22yo) that is what prevents me from becoming completely broken, insensitive, devoid of motivation and actually bad man

There's no going back, we'll never have teen love and lack of physical touch would leave significant traces in our mental health and personalities

I still have a little bit of hope (false, I guess) and I am still relatively young( 22yo) that is what prevents me from becoming completely broken, insensitive, devoid of motivation and actually bad man
I don't consider myself bad at all. I don't think it would be even 1% wrong to marry a young girl and have a family with her.

I don't want to rape, beat up, harass, torture or torment people, I just want to have a family with a desirable girl of whom I could always retain a good memory of her prime self.

There's no going back, we'll never have teen love and lack of physical touch would leave significant traces in our mental health and personalities
This tbh. Every "bad personality" is related to lacking love as a teen. I didnt got love but i learned hate and this is the only they showed me.

"You made me suffer all my life"

Everyone with a brain "knows" how people get like this but no one gives a fuck about ugly males.

Theres no coming back from missing teen love

I don't consider myself bad at all. I don't think it would be even 1% wrong to marry a young girl and have a family with her.

I don't want to rape, beat up, harass, torture or torment people, I just want to have a family with a desirable girl of whom I could always retain a good memory of her prime self.
When I said bad I thought about becoming man with little to no emphaty. I noticed recently that I couldnt care less anymore if something bad happen to people that dont belong to my close family and I assure you I wasnt like that always.

Regarding marrying young girl, there is nothing I would love more than that nor I see anything wrong with that, actually opposite, marrying old women is something very illogical and pathetic in my opinion

When I said bad I thought about becoming man with little to no emphaty. I noticed recently that I couldnt care less anymore if something bad happen to people that dont belong to my close family and I assure you I wasnt like that always.
Oh, I see. Well, I still have empathy even after all those years of inceldom.

Regarding marrying young girl, there is nothing I would love more than that nor I see anything wrong with that, actually opposite, marrying old women is something very illogical and pathetic in my opinion
Based and redpilled. It doesn't make any sense, especially for a woman, to wait until 30+ to marry.

it has essentially ruined my life

I know what you're talking about bro, missing out on teen love, has to be the biggest regred i made in my life.

If the government just gave us all free untouched 14 year old girls to pump loads into the world would be a safer place. Less angry incels that would go ER because they’re having their teen love PTSD satisfied :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I know what you're talking about bro, missing out on teen love, has to be the biggest regred i made in my life.
I am interested if I am going to spend my whole life trying to compensate for that

I was too busy dodging bullys to even think about teen love! Never had a peaceful moment in school.

I used to blame myself for not talking to girls more and "putting myslef out there" during middle/high school but I recently found pics of myself when I was about 15 and I looked like a 10 year old boy JFL, never had a chance.

teenage love is brutal i wish i had it. fucking hell tbh ropefuel