Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Psychopaths can score pussy and get affection so easily

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
From the book written by a renowned psychiatrist who specialized in work with psychopaths, only one of thousands examples:

Stopping brazenly in a semisecluded corner of the dancing area, Joe drew sudden
attention from the chaperones, from the astonished eyes of a hundred waltzing couples,
and from the musicians. These at first found it difficult to credit their perceptions or to
act as they watched him jerk his partner's dress up over her head, set himself to work
divesting her of her undergarments, and, despite her struggles and screams, commence
on the first steps toward an attempt at sexual intercourse in these inauspicious
surroundings. A tumult ensued. He was snatched from his victim and removed from
the ballroom at once. Only the energetic intervention of his friends saved him from
violence.
A year later he married. The wedding was delayed because Joe, about a month
before the announced date, ran off with another girl, the respectable daughter of a
professor in the university.

They can get it so easily, while for me to even be considered as a potential suitor for marriage i would have to jestermaxx. Not only that, i would have to betabuxx hard and live in constant worry that she will dump me or cheat on me.

Beat her to keep her.

I'm really envious of psychopaths.

Evil is rewarded in this place, because it's an unrestrained display of strength.
Fuck this planet. Kill me.