Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Psychopaths are the biggest source of evil in the world

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They not only cause immense evil and suffering through their actions and how easily they climb the power ladder in society, but they also traumatize their kids into becoming NPDs/BPDs which are basically less refined versions of psychopathy. Then such NPDs and BPDs will, in turn, traumatize their own kids as well and so on. Reminder that cluster Bs have 3.5 the sexual success ratio of normal people.

Cluster-B personality disorders lead to 3.5x as many sexual partners and more offspring
Guitiérrez et al. (2013) conducted a study in order to determine if the various personality disorder clusters—Type A (Schizoid, Odd), Type B (Narcissistic, Anti-social) and Type C (Avoidant, OCD)—were solely detrimental in terms of life outcomes for the individuals with these personality disorders (PDs), or if they instead presented their sufferers with various potentially adaptive benefits, such as greater sexual and social opportunities.
Namely, those individuals high in type-B personality cluster traits (Narcissism, Anti-Social, Borderline, Histrionic) of both sexes has 3.5x as many mates as low B subjects, with five times as many short-term mates and twice as many long term mates. It was also found that those higher in cluster B had 39% more offspring then those lower in cluster B traits.

Gutiérrez F, Gárriz M, Peri JM, Ferraz L, Sol D, Navarro JB, Barbadilla A, Valdés M. 2013. Fitness costs and benefits of personality disorder traits. Evolution and Human Behavior. 34(1): 41-48.

Yet psychopaths are worshipped by society and many foids whereas groups like ugly incels and harmless codependent-esque internet "pedos" are scapegoated and smeared as dangerous and evil instead.

Pretty much all people who commit mass murdering attacks are cluster B, and so are people who actually rape small kids. People able to experience empathy and guilt simply won't be able to do shit like that, bar rare exceptions, usually linked with other mental conditions.

Last edited:
My entire family is full of mental illnesses, that's where I got my BPD from

whereas groups like harmless codependent-esque internet "pedos" are scapegoated and smeared as dangerous and evil instead.
Futurama Fry / Not Sure If | Know Your Meme

Last edited:
We need to round them up and kill them.

Law inhibits US.

I wish I was a psychpath. I hate feeling shame and guilt.

Psychopaths should be sterilized or shot.

Which is more evil? Psychopaths or society that rewards their behavior?

Are psychopaths the soulless ones AKA NPC's? Kill them all

all women are psychopaths

Law inhibits US.
Are you one? You seem so chill. Oh wait, it fits!

Which is more evil? Psychopaths or society that rewards their behavior?
First is more evil but second is more disgusting. Tons of good men want love and are rejected, and they pour all that love into murdering psychos. It's like the pinnacle of injustice.

Cluster C puts the C in InCel

Well, they win everything and are rewarded for their behaviour

Are you one? You seem so chill. Oh wait, it fits!

First is more evil but second is more disgusting. Tons of good men want love and are rejected, and they pour all that love into murdering psychos. It's like the pinnacle of injustice.
im pretty chill lol

i have narcicstic tendencies , but psychopatie?

cant do that shit or else im in jail.

im pretty chill lol

i have narcicstic tendencies , but psychopatie?

cant do that shit or else im in jail.
I also have narcissistic tendencies, but not malignant ones. I'm primarily a codependent with some cluster C shit as well.

I'm glad for my little dosage of narcissism, it keeps self-hatred and cuckdoldry away. But malignant NPD is a whole other ball game.

Last edited:
Those elite Jews like Rothschilds, Morgans, etc, are probably psychopathic as well. You can't be that evil and sleep tight at night without being cluster B.

Seems to be a concentration of them in south america

:y'all: fag-triads (lickers of chad's ass) are low iq garbage who should eat dog shit (kill themself)

Last edited:
I thought foids were the biggest source of evil in the world.

I thought foids were the biggest source of evil in the world.
I think psychopaths manage to be worse as a group.

I think evilness is kinda like intelligence in terms of how it's distributed in the sexes. Women flock at the middle of the scale whereas men are more well-distributed, being able to range from super good to super evil. Also foids are usually cowardly and highly neurotic, anxious, etc, which limits the scope of their evil deeds. Psychopaths are not only evil, without any guilt or empathy (like many foids in this sense, especially BPD foids) but they experience no neuroticism/anxiety at all either, which makes them the most effective at doing evil.

Last edited:
I think psychopaths manage to be worse as a group.

I think evilness is kinda like intelligence in terms of how it's distributed in the sexes. Women flock at the middle of the scale whereas men are more well-distributed, being able to range from super good to super evil. Also foids are usually cowardly and highly neurotic, anxious, etc, which limits the scope of their evil deeds. Psychopaths are not only evil, without any guilt or empathy (like many foids in this sense, especially BPD foids) but they experience no neuroticism/anxiety at all either, which makes them the most effective at doing evil.
You've convinced me. I'm also inebriated as hell. But that has nothing to do with it.