Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Psychology of Mask Wearers

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
In a word: EGO.

It just felt so damn good to be in a position of both “saving the world” and being morally-superior to the vile, disobedient UN-vaxxed.

Their egos were so effectively massaged that they did not pause for a millisecond to consider that there was ZERO clinical data supporting the “safe and effective” narrative being regurgitated everywhere by the MSM propagandists.

Similarly, at this late stage, when many of them are dying of clots, heart disease, turbo-cancers and varying stages of neurodegenerative brain disease, it is EGO which prevents them from admitting they were wrong.

This is simply not possible. The VAXXED are the morally-superior ones. It cannot BE that the revolting, grandma-killing UN-vaxxed were right all along. It’s neither up for discussion nor worthy of consideration. And so on and so forth...unto the grave.

And what exactly is EGO, you may ask?

It is the voice of whispering comforting lies as they drip venom into the ears of unsuspecting humans.

Similarly, at this late stage, when many of them are dying of clots, heart disease, turbo-cancers and varying stages of neurodegenerative brain disease, it is EGO which prevents them from admitting they were wrong.
I wish they would all just die at this point

I'm not sure why you experience such strong emotions around this?- If someone wants to wear a mask or not, or get a COVID shot or not, that's fine either way

If you're getting angry about something like that, I would suggest that you might be needlessly stressing yourself out over something that doesn't matter
-
-

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you experience such strong emotions around this?- If someone wants to wear a mask or not, or get a COVID shot or not, that's fine either way

If you're getting angry about something like that, I would suggest that you might be needlessly stressing yourself out over something that doesn't matter
-
-
42ebf95533b36168f10140c6bfc53d29f023f1a848806b63493fb3b954d2ddac 1

-
-

On a deeply personal level, I harbor reservations toward certain developments within contemporary society and technology stemming primarily from my conviction that individual autonomy and consent represent the apex of humanistic values. Specifically, the post-industrial revolution transformations which have yielded severe downstream effects continue to trouble me, as does the present-day pharmaceutical industrial complex that appears to elevate profit above individual medical agency.

Further complicating these qualms is the notion of ubiquitous monitoring interfaces, which I perceive as a violation of liberty and self-directed evolution. Of additional concern is the manner in which widespread participation in selective societal and medical paradigms seems to have exerted undue hierarchical influence and exacerbated psychological stress among the populace. Much of this participation appeared involuntary, though fortunately I was able to avoid it and preserve my personal freedom.

More fundamentally, my worldview rejects reducing humanity to impersonal cogs operating within predetermined systems that fail to honor our innate dignity. A lingering skepticism persists that relentless technological proliferation and modern civilization's continual shifts will inevitably diminish well-being by alienating individuals from nature and community, disrupting social fabrics, increasing psychological and even physical suffering across societies—especially among marginalized demographics like us Incels. This trajectory seemingly subjects all to greater indignities it has also reduced employment, damaged the environment, ( read in full to see how | https://pills.gg/) and inflicted heightened damage upon the natural world.

My perspectives stem from my humanist views and rejection of modernity, as well as a valuation of independence that renders the prospect of serving as a cog within dominant systems quite vexing. If large portions of society undergo involuntary changes, general societal stress will likely amplify further, enabling still greater social control. In summation, prioritizing personal freedom and autonomy amid actions with real consequences undergird this perspective.

Not to mention they're a cheat code for foids