Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychology major Foid says incels are "fun to kill"

Never use a female therapist if you’re male and seek to discuss male issues. Don’t do it, if it’s a woman don’t even bother. Even if it IS a man, it would have to be one who’s studied blackpill science stuff and “gets it”/can genuinely understand where you’re coming from.

Maggot head is what she is gonna be if she ever tries to “kill me”.

I knew it, they want us dead.

I knew it, they want us dead.
0ZqDLsPxNl

You ain't wrong

Even more of a reason not to ever see another therapist especially a foid therapist.

Foids talk tough when no one's around that will put them in there place.
I fucking dare this whore or any whore to say something like this in person to me, I'll gladly do a life sentence for removing them from this world (in GTA 5)

Ok and if she tries she will get the shit beaten out of her and then will get raped in every hole.

Lmfao. Imagine using a video game as a simile.

Knights of favonius outrider looking ass

I could snap this foids spine in half.

W*men sure do talk a lot of shit when there's no one around to teach them a lesson

View attachment 392219

When an incel says something violent: "ERMMMM....yikes....what a toxic community that needs to be destroyed wowzers."
Every time a Woman advocates for a group to be exterminated: "YASSSS KWEEN SHOW THEM!!!!!"

The irony is that this bitch probably wants to be a therapist one day, and 90% of her male clients will be incels in denial. :lul: