Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychology major Foid says incels are "fun to kill"

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
Proof of threats
Chrome RGVXLmXMLI

Chrome XPNoy7tmhI

Chrome RhzFTZccYS
"Therapists" are brainwashers

Chrome fsMJXaddQr
Chrome OHDQCZFYdY

The Foid herself
5cavl16dom861

5qqwu06dom861
Yzl3k26dom861

Do you think she's scary, could "beat you up", or kill you? :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• chrome_RhzFTZccYS.png
    chrome_RhzFTZccYS.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
ofc she's a currywhore, the second worst type of foid after noodlewhores

Ugly curry foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

She’s jealous she aint us

Women like this are going into psychology for fucks sake, now im even more paranoid of therapist

Yeah real scared of a psychology major (meme degree) that makes parallels between real life things and chinese mobile game monsters and slathers so much makeup on her face she looks like she's made of plastic.

She can suck my C6 Diluc's dick.

Link to the actual reddit

Absolutely fantastic proof that anti-incel groups mean to physically and mentally harm and torment us. Also brilliant proof that therapy is a complete scam and the therapist is paid to bluepill or harm your mental wellbeing.

What's with this trend of pathetic wombcattle trying to act tough online? That shit was pathetic enough when 12 year old boys were doing it. Funny thing is, she's probably one of those feminist foids who will drone on about how scaaaaared she feels walking around alone at night especially when some "creep" (ugly man) looks in her vague direction for longer than 2 seconds.

Ugly curry foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
She looks Hispanic, maybe Puerto Rican.

Currywhored are way worse than noodlewhores, at least the latter have somewhat of a mandate to act like bitches due to their attractiveness, with curry ones, not nearly as much.

Worthless currywhore. I hope she gets raped by curry manlets

1 cm of makeup on her face and this is how she looks like lmao :lul:
she probably looks like poo in the loo without it

Also, her looksmatch is getting picked aparat by wild dogs on the site of the road

The only that scares me about women is that fact that the law support them. They have no physical power.

Opinion of a foid? Jfl

What's with this trend of pathetic wombcattle trying to act tough online? That shit was pathetic enough when 12 year old boys were doing it. Funny thing is, she's probably one of those feminist foids who will drone on about how scaaaaared she feels walking around alone at night especially when some "creep" (ugly man) looks in her vague direction for longer than 2 seconds.

Ok and if she tries she will get the shit beaten out of her and then will get raped in every hole.

Women with caked on makeup and filters overestimates her self worth.

fight me, whore

i bet i'd knock that bitch out with one punch lol i'd break her fucking nose

i have a suggestion
you can kill all the babies of both genders that you want and we can kill all the Women we want, Deal?

Last edited:
Next time someone says “just see a therapist bro” remember that this is the therapist
The(mind)rapists are all a joke. What a meme profession.

Psychology is pseudoscience

Proof of threats
View attachment 392036
View attachment 392038

View attachment 392046 "Therapists" are brainwashers
View attachment 392039View attachment 392040
The Foid herself
View attachment 392041
View attachment 392042View attachment 392043

Do you think she's scary, could "beat you up", or kill you? :lul::lul::lul:
hilichurls? like in Genshin Impact? @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel
Oola!
She can suck my C6 Diluc's dick.
Larp. no way you have a c6 Diluc

hilichurls? like in Genshin Impact? @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel
Oola!

Larp. no way you have a c6 Diluc
Lmfao. Imagine using a video game as a simile.

Knights of favonius outrider looking ass

I could snap this foids spine in half.

W*men sure do talk a lot of shit when there's no one around to teach them a lesson

20201202 192955

I’d like to see her try :feelsjuice:

Imagine a foid trying to comprehend human psychology, JFL

She must be Hispanic lol, no currywhore would dare to leave such an image on the internet

Absolutely fantastic proof that anti-incel groups mean to physically and mentally harm and torment us. Also brilliant proof that therapy is a complete scam and the therapist is paid to bluepill or harm your mental wellbeing.

She looks Hispanic, maybe Puerto Rican.

"mental illnesses aren't a curse, they're the consequences of traumatic events"

Not losing your virginity in high school = traumatic event

Also shes a nigg

Fucking ugly bitch I called it a few days ago, alot of these IT-retards are actually the therapists or psychologists they want us to go to. Honestly report her to the cops or something, I'm not about cancelling people but this bitch shouldn't be talking to people who trust her.

And mandatory IT won't touch this despite 43 of these faggots seeing it.

Last edited:
Women like this are going into psychology for fucks sake, now im even more paranoid of therapist
Never use a female therapist if you’re male and seek to discuss male issues. Don’t do it, if it’s a woman don’t even bother. Even if it IS a man, it would have to be one who’s studied blackpill science stuff and “gets it”/can genuinely understand where you’re coming from.

lol

I want to remove her body parts one by one until she stops breathing (in Raid: Shadow Legends, the sponsor of this comment)
Giga cope, white women are the worst by far

she just mad shes getting sterilized this year