Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Psychology bitches need to be raped and beheaded

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
(Not a threat of violence, just an expression of anger)
You’re not threat for living in a fantasy world, I don’t care about your egg theory or sonder. You’re just playing pretend. Women unironically all have messiah complexes and mistake it for intelligence. They piss me off so fucking much.

You aren’t the super duper smarter gender. You’re just delusional and better at playing pretend. That’s not fucking intelligence , that’s make believe. You only do better in schools and shit because you’re over privileged shits and the school system was made for you.

Retarded gender didn’t make shit but call themselves smart for making up ideas.

I think this is the better punishment

LifeFuel for IT

Psychological rape aka mindbreak :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

"Becky, you have been sentenced to a lifetime in the pajeet pit for making fun of incels on IT"
She wouldn't last long in her sentence before she dies from what the curries do to her in the pit

Sounds like you need therapy babe. That mindset is really problematic and stems from a history of abuse and trauma.
Now pay me 500 bucks.

Sounds like you need therapy babe. That mindset is really problematic and stems from a history of abuse and trauma.
Now pay me 500 bucks.
Exactly. Nothing pisses me off more

psychology is a pseudoscience made up by jews

Now pay me 500 bucks.
bluepill redditors cry that men are being misled by grifters like andrew tate

then they go and support therapists, a profession of the biggest grifters imaginable

this is even more ridiculous than how leftists oppose capitalism and the financial system, but also oppose antisemitism and support jews

Fr, imagine getting paid to tell everyone that they are wrong and to face their fears, without even listening.

Foids that believe in astrology become psychologists when they grow up

psychology is a gaslighting tactic. theres a lot of great in depth threads on this from @SandNiggerKANG and @GeckoBus

psychology is a gaslighting tactic. theres a lot of great in depth threads on this from @SandNiggerKANG and @GeckoBus
Thank you CHANG KANG I will release a part 2 to SSRI pharma drugs and issues with them and the mental health system etc. but psychology is just useless armchair speculation and mind games. It’s a cope. Usually it’s just the “psychologist” projecting onto the patients and subjects.