Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychologists are so bluepilled holy shiiiit

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Psychologists and psychiatrists that I visited through years implied I should get friends and a gf to make myself feel better.

First psychologist didnt but first psychiatrist asked about my life and if I had a gf and friends. However second psychiatrist not only implied it by asking me but told me that I should get friends and a gf because my mental state would get better. Second psychologist also implied that and so did the third one (only visited her once because I needed a official evaluation), she asked me why I dont get a gf and back then I wasnt so low inhib so I just made up some bs that I wouldnt feel good with a gf at that time (yeah right).

The most pushing one was my last psychotherapist. I was telling him I cant get a gf because I am an incel, he was still saying "but if you had a girlfriend you would have more reasons to better yourself" but I think he didnt know what incel means.

Jfl, they see me in front of them, they see how I look yet still tell me to get a girlfriend. They are not in touch with todays reality, how can they help me in it then? Never waste money on psychologists.

However I have to say I respect them more than normoids who gaslight us and say having a gf wouldnt change shit and its not important etc. Not only they dont say this shit but actually heavily imply its the other way around and that our psyche is heavily impacted by having or not having a life partner and sex life.

They are not bluepilled. They just want to give you hope and keep their job. Not tell you that its over and have you rope or ER

Psychologists and psychiatrists that I visited through years implied I should get friends and a gf to make myself feel better.
Maybe this helps? :feelskek:

3cuw.gif

They are not bluepilled. They just want to give you hope and keep their job. Not tell you that its over and have you rope or ER
Thats the definition of bluepill. Denying the obvious reality.