Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychologist explains cause of Inceldom

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Videogames
:lul:

While it’s easier than ever to find a hook-up online or on a dating app, abstinence appears to be at an all-time high.

They can not comprehend men having no attention from the opposite sex because they view everything from a foid's lens. They assume that because women are inundated with requests, that the same must be true for the opposite sex :feelskek:

They don't want to admit misandrist lookism/ heightism/ ableism/ cacophobia.

Only women can be victims. Only men can be the aggressors.

"Yes guys, I have hundreds of tinder matches but I can't have sex because I'm playing call of duty all day."

:feelstastyman:

Even in an article on incels they still refuse to acknowledge we exist and aren't chads. WOW.

Sinister liars. Or maybe genuine fools. Psychology is a laughable non-study and Psychologists should be shot.

Just another day of pretending hypergamy doesn't exist.

By
Sophie Roberts

'And according to Fox News, a large proportion of these people are “20-something men”.

It found that three times as many males under 30 reported no sex over the course of 12 months.

While 28% of young men have abstained for a year, this figure sits at 18% for women aged between 18 and 30.'

Hmmm, maybe these incels are onto something.

Holy fuck talk about confusing cause and effect.

“Homeless people are poor because they’d rather live in a shelter than own a beautiful 3 bedroom home with double garage and garden”

“Homeless people are poor because they’d rather live in, a shelter than own a beautiful 3 bedroom home with double garage and garden”

Sinister liars. Or maybe genuine fools. Psychology is a laughable non-study and Psychologists should be shot.
Just another day of pretending hypergamy doesn't exist.

“Homeless people are poor because they’d rather live in a shelter than own a beautiful 3 bedroom home with double garage and garden”

When they could no longer ignore the statistics they still stick to the narrative of protecting women and blaming men to spin a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back