Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Psycho white Becky arrested after choking, slashing, and duct-taping a black normie during their blind date

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
You see a lot of funny headlines from time to time but this one stands out:

Screenshot 2022 10 07 005822

From the NY Post:
Lauren Marie Dooley, 22, was hit with multiple felony charges last week over the bizarre attack on her 21-year-old date inside her apartment in Colorado Springs, a newly released affidavit says.

Lauren marie dooley 1

Yeah, she's got the crazy eyes.

Anyway, the date started like most normies' Tinder dates: They met each other and then she sucked his dick. But as the NY Post reports:

Things took a turn when Dooley brought out a kitchen knife and demanded he go into her bedroom, the victim told cops.

“Fearing Lauren would harm him with the knife, he obeyed and got into her bed. Lauren climbed on top of him and proceeded to use the knife to cut his left shoulder,” the affidavit says.
“Lauren then used both her hands to apply direct pressure [the victim’s] to throat for approximately 20 seconds, making it difficult to breath. Lauren stopped, but only to procure a belt that she then placed around [the victim’s] neck.”

“She tightened the belt for another 20 seconds, once more making it difficult to breath. When she took it off, she checked [the victim’s] neck for a pulse.”

Dooley then allegedly proceeded to order takeout via DoorDash and threatened to kill her date if he tried to scream out to the delivery driver.

The normie eventually escaped after the crazy hole fell asleep.

You can read the Colorado Springs PD Officer's affidavit here:
Woman restrains man for five hours affidavit 1Woman restrains man for five hours affidavit 2

Bruh moment. But men are abusive, right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She looks like a skyrim character :feelskek:

if her hair wasnt so greasy she's pretty hot

@Pixycel @RoastieBeef need your takes

imagine he escapes and turn the table, rapes the crazy girl :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

"Empathetic gender", everyone! :feelsclown:

Of course a oneitis worshipper would say this. :feelskek:
if you dont think shes hot your a volcel

Average Becky. :smonk:

Don't you regularly hang out with a Stacy? :feelsjuice:
no. we only do some things once in a while. and I already got friendzoned

Basically the stereotype of a White toilet, in Black communities they always warn Black men who want to date White toilets because the stereotype is that all White's are unhinged and dangerous and that all White's (even the little girls) are physically stronger than any Black person, this is also why Blacks are always afraid of Whites.

But the risk is well worth it, White toilets have such hot pale bodies. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Basically the stereotype of a White toilet, in Black communities they always warn Black men who want to date White toilets because the stereotype is that all White's are unhinged and dangerous and that all White's (even the little girls) are physically stronger than any Black person, this is also why Blacks are always afraid of Whites.

But the risk is well worth it, White toilets have such hot pale bodies. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
so true, I love white girls sooooo much !

the stereotype is that all White's are unhinged and dangerous and that all White's (even the little girls) are physically stronger than any Black person, this is also why Blacks are always afraid of Whites.

Are you black? Whites tend to believe those things about black people

based and gloated

im ashamed to say i'd fuck that crazy hole. damn i wish i didn't have such low standards

those elf ears
Would do :feelsohh:

Stone her for dating a black guy

Kek

Must be a Tyrone. Incubators only rape men they like

Tfw no psycho becky to kidnap me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Colorado springs is a really nice town. They have a bike trail and everything!

Maybe she is trying to get back at niggers for the department store slashing you posted about couple months back ?

Maybe she is trying to get back at niggers for the department store slashing you posted about couple months back ?
but then why did she perform fellatio

but then why did she perform fellatio
Whoops. This is what happens when I'm lazy and didn't read whole thing.. But actually...

..My little theory can still fit. It's classic BDSM taken to the extreme of murder. Didn't she tie him down and perform it?

Toilets being violent yet again, big surprise right?

I would do her. We would lure hitchhikers in our cabin and go to town on them. (In a videogame)