Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psycho the rapist says Elliot Rodger was a latent homosexual

While he kinda had a gay flamboyant vibe I don’t think he was actually attracted to guys. Like especially with how much he lusted over blondes and talking about fantasizing having sex with foids in his “masturbation sessions” in his Manifesto. Also him being really afraid of foids. I don’t think he was gay

Normies always think none NT=faggot

"he hated foids for not wanting to have sex with him? he must be gay! :soy:"

wdym. Like not having confidnence in front of them or putting them on pedestal?
Yea not having confidence and when he talked about how a foid smiled at him it temporarily lit up his world for a brief moment

Homosexuality doesn't exist. Being gay is just a perversion. There is no cis :soy: vs other sexualities. Everyone is born straight.

Normies always think none NT=faggot
Goes to show what they truly think about faggots. On the surface they pretend to like and accept them. But deep down they are disgusted by them. NPCs are just too big of brainwashed puzzies to say it out loud.

normietarded opinion discarded

if he was gay he wouldve just got dick and been fine

How exactly did this fsggot made his degree in psychology

Goes to show what they truly think about faggots. On the surface they pretend to like and accept them. But deep down they are disgusted by them. NPCs are just too big of brainwashed puzzies to say it out loud.

How exactly did this fsggot made his degree in psychology
By being a faggot you'll get a free pass for that :feelsclown:

They do this shit with Hitler too it's just demoralization shills at work

stupid arguments