Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Psychiatrists are absolutely filthy fucking kikes

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
They made me an anti-semite.

The ones I've seen just push their shitty meds on you that haven't been proven to work for anything and tell you to get fucked if you have reservations about their horrible side effects and blackbox warnings. He told me I could talk about it in therapy. Why the fuck would I talk to a psychologist about medication? If all these lazy fucking kikes do is push product from their living room over zoom, shouldn't most of their job be explaining how they work to people and convincing them to take it? Dude told me to have a good day and was trying to end the meeting, but I wasn't satisfied so I just stared at him for 5 full minutes in silence until he disconnected.

Therapy is just bluepilled drivel unfortunately, to sum up, "Oh it's all in your head, here take some meds" - Therapists

Yeah it's horrible, I was forced to take jew pills for years because of my ADHD. As a result, I was severely underweight because I had no appetite. I had to drink those shitty ensure nutrition drinks.

water wet

never been to see a psychiatrist though

Yeah it's horrible, I was forced to take jew pills for years because of my ADHD. I was severely underweight because I had no appetite. I had to drink those shitty ensure nutrition drinks.
ADHD meds in childhood are shown to increase adult IQ :blackpill:

I could be a psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. For depression as an example I would go through all the axis of depression and the symptoms of each axis. So they I know what the person's depression problems are, that is step 1.

Step 2, I choose from among all the available anti-depressants the anti-depressants that most often benefit the symptoms the person has. Eg.. if the person is too anxious/nervous energy I give him one that is calming/makes them tired. On the other hand if the person has no energy and needs drive, I give him one that usually gives more energy/drive.

Step 3.. if it works somewhat but not totally, double down on dose. If it doesn't work, try another medicine from a different class of anti-depressants. If it works well for some symptoms but not others, maybe augment it with a second drug.

When you get really advanced some of the drugs they offset the side effects of other of the drugs when used in combination. You can also give a small amount of the augmenting drug.

I could be a psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. For depression as an example I would go through all the axis of depression and the symptoms of each axis. So they I know what the person's depression problems are, that is step 1.

Step 2, I choose from among all the available anti-depressants the anti-depressants that most often benefit the symptoms the person has. Eg.. if the person is too anxious/nervous energy I give him one that is calming/makes them tired. On the other hand if the person has no energy and needs drive, I give him one that usually gives more energy/drive.

Step 3.. if it works somewhat but not totally, double down on dose. If it doesn't work, try another medicine from a different class of anti-depressants. If it works well for some symptoms but not others, maybe augment it with a second drug.

When you get really advanced some of the drugs they offset the side effects of other of the drugs when used in combination. You can also give a small amount of the augmenting drug.
a monkey could do it

tbh jewpills have been ok for me altho I haven't been taking for that long. Honestly they kinda feel like low dose LSD:feelsLSD:

GAAAAH FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!!

I could be a psychiatrist for depression and anxiety.
What would you prescribe for sever psychosis where the patient is hallucinating and hearing voices to self harm?

Every anti-depressant I was ever put on gave me a horrible case of hives, so they took me off of them.

Whatever's in that shit, it ain't good for your health. :feelsjuice:

What would you prescribe for sever psychosis where the patient is hallucinating and hearing voices to self harm?

I don't know psychosis in all honesty.

Okay. You've did a good post though about the steps to treat depression. You should enter the medical field.

Thanks ya I read the medical literature as a hobby for about 8 years now. Since I have severe depression and severe anxiety if it was untreated I read a ton on those and also have tried many of the drugs. I start on pubmed and search by the type of illness and then start reading the studies. Then I follow the references in the study to other studies. And I use sci-hub to see the full study for ones that the full study isn't on pubmed.

I am assuming treating psychotic mental disorders will be similar. You find out all the symptoms the person has, and then compare to the drugs that are approved for treating the type they have. And try to best match the drug with the symptoms the person has. Then follow the same strategy of either increasing the dose, switching to a different drug or augmenting the drug depending on how they do on the first drug.

The thing is even if you select what statistically is the best drug for that person, because everyone's biochemistry is somewhat different you don't know for sure how its going to go. Like a drug that usually makes people tired, might give that one person insomnia for unknown reasons.

The bright side is because there are a lot of drugs, and they are different from each other even drugs that seem to be in the same class of drugs. You can usually find drugs that work for the person.

I sort of like in depression just go for the best drug at the max dose and stick with it for that person. Then worry about side effects later on, to deal with those by adding more drugs.

Another interesting aspect is given time the body adapts to most side effects. Like a lot of anti-depressants they cause dry-mouth when people first take them. Because of the anti-cholinergic effects. But after like 6 months the dry-mouth usually is almost gone, and after 1 year it is gone in most people. As their bodies adapted.

Dude told me to have a good day and was trying to end the meeting, but I wasn't satisfied so I just stared at him for 5 full minutes in silence until he disconnected.
ABSOLUTETLY BASED :feelshmm:

also yeah they see you the goyim as nothing but a moneymakng machine for them

water wet

never been to see a psychiatrist though
I went to many only to get a disability check of 10%, which still doesn't apply for neetbuxxing in shithole country.