Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psych Wards are like clubs

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
The "mental" Stacies will flock around psycho Chad while the incel cies in the corner. Also, since wards are rather socially isolated, women have no
reason to be discreet since noone outside it will know. Women, no matter how crazy they claim or seem to be, will ALWAYS desire Chad. Being
institutionized along with him is a HUGE TURN ON for them and makes the situation very kinky.

When I was 20 I went to a psych ward because I was suicidal. I got even more suicidal in there. It's like a swinger's club. Chads and Stacies were
fucking all over the place while incels woud cry themselves to sleep. I left after a few days since I couldn't take the sui fuel any more. It's only
natural that Chad and Stacy will end up fucking if you put them in the same room.

Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
There was a psycho Chad druggie in my psych ward that would talk to every female. Most girls were receptive to him. The worst was how the 18-29 yo girls acted around him. Even fat, disgusting, unwashed warpigs think they're entitled to Chad, and you're nothing to them. This included the nurses. And then when I ask for a towel or something, I get death stares like I'm asking to rape them.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Grotesque said:
There was a psycho Chad druggie in my psych ward that would talk to every female. Most girls were receptive to him. The worst was how the 18-29 yo girls acted around him. Even fat, disgusting, unwashed warpigs think they're entitled to Chad, and you're nothing to them. This included the nurses. And then when I ask for a towel or something, I get death stares like I'm asking to rape them.

Psych Wards are pure sui fuel just like outside world