Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psych Wards are like clubs

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
The "mental" Stacies will flock around psycho Chad while the incel cies in the corner. Also, since wards are rather socially isolated, women have no
reason to be discreet since noone outside it will know. Women, no matter how crazy they claim or seem to be, will ALWAYS desire Chad. Being
institutionized along with him is a HUGE TURN ON for them and makes the situation very kinky.

When I was 20 I went to a psych ward because I was suicidal. I got even more suicidal in there. It's like a swinger's club. Chads and Stacies were
fucking all over the place while incels woud cry themselves to sleep. I left after a few days since I couldn't take the sui fuel any more. It's only
natural that Chad and Stacy will end up fucking if you put them in the same room.

There was a psycho Chad druggie in my psych ward that would talk to every female. Most girls were receptive to him. The worst was how the 18-29 yo girls acted around him. Even fat, disgusting, unwashed warpigs think they're entitled to Chad, and you're nothing to them. This included the nurses. And then when I ask for a towel or something, I get death stares like I'm asking to rape them.

Grotesque said:
There was a psycho Chad druggie in my psych ward that would talk to every female. Most girls were receptive to him. The worst was how the 18-29 yo girls acted around him. Even fat, disgusting, unwashed warpigs think they're entitled to Chad, and you're nothing to them. This included the nurses. And then when I ask for a towel or something, I get death stares like I'm asking to rape them.

Psych Wards are pure sui fuel just like outside world

I touched some pussy when birthing out of it but barely remember.

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quickly and respectfully for months.

Memory mogs me.

Biggest friendzone ever eh?

Have a good day, brocels
Yes. A pathetic, worthless whore who has had years of validation from beta orbiters. She once laughed at me while I was in the ward for suicidal patients and caused me to suffer needless bullying in group therapy.

Human filth.

class “we’re in class to learn, not to make friends and date”

It's impossible.

Just give up.

You'll never find a girlfriend.
Unless, of-course, you struggle with negative thoughts and body image problems that impact your sexual performance. I wasn't able to masturbate properly for several years because of autism and RSD/PTSD(Overlap).

Whenever I'd start masturbating, I'd have compulsive thoughts of how inadequate(anxious, petite) I was compared to the taller, older males from group therapy and would feel so ashamed that I'd stop and start cringing out of anxiety and shame.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

@Intellau_Celistic you're the jesus christ of this forum boyo, you always bring dead threads back to life. hallowed be thy name.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back