Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSYCH - OPS is manipulating data to do whatever they want

KrazedKanga

KrazedKanga

All KangaCels Unite!
★★★★★
They will take up to six months to scrape Facebook to find someone with right mix and passion for somebody that
fits their narrative .
The right candidate will be angry , lonely and mental disorders and no attachment disorders .
With enough data, they can make people do whatever you want them to.
And then, little by little, they can basically make you basically homeopathic.
And they become a Mass Shooter or potential assassin.

Manipulation is like Toxoplasmas at work.
The infected rat actively seeks out the scent / urine of a cat and has no fear of being eaten
because the Protozoon has hijacked the Neuronal reward mechanism in order to complete its life cycle in the cat's gut.

Brb, signing up on meta

A fellow infowarrior I see

@Master Could we please mod this part of the site more seriously? There are too many fucking schizo posts.

@Master Could we please mod this part of the site more seriously? There are too many fucking schizo posts.
You were (((influenced))) into complaining about this..

Just saying

You were (((influenced))) into complaining about this..

Just saying
iu

All of "THEM" had a Facebook or some other social media. Everyone here should make their media accounts very private or "THEY" will come after you. Just like ER, Cho, Trump shooter, The normie shooter.

All of "THEM" had a Facebook or some other social media. Everyone here should make their media accounts very private or "THEY" will come after you. Just like ER, Cho, Trump shooter, The normie shooter.
'the fbi wants people to shoot up kids for no apparent reason, bc they're just evil I guess' is one of the funniest schizo conspiracy theories tbh

if it's true then the FBI is based ngl

'the fbi wants people to shoot up kids for no apparent reason, bc they're just evil I guess' is one of the funniest schizo conspiracy theories tbh

if it's true then the FBI is based ngl
Of course they want it. It causes a distraction for "THEIR" actual plan. Moreso the elites but the FBI is in it too, it's all connected. You just gotta look close enough.

Of course they want it. It causes a distraction for "THEIR" actual plan. Moreso the elites but the FBI is in it too, it's all connected. You just gotta look close enough.
Also it gives us incels more of a bad rep. That's what "THEY" want. When most of these shooters just look like mentally ill normies.

just get schools shot up as a distraction theory jfl

people are already distracted by bread & circuses, plus (((they))) control the media, so this wouldn't make much difference. and even if people did notice, it wouldn't make a difference, normies won't do anything

Also it gives us incels more of a bad rep. That's what "THEY" want. When most of these shooters just look like mentally ill normies.
people like st. ER existed before the inceldom was even a major thing tho

they're not going to kill normies just to say mean things about incels, it's not like incels have enough power to threaten them

just get schools shot up as a distraction theory jfl

people are already distracted by bread & circuses, plus (((they))) control the media, so this wouldn't make much difference. and even if people did notice, it wouldn't make a difference, normies won't do anything
Its just protocol. "THEY" also get more money from these shootings; these shootings increase the taxes us civilians have to pay. The normies and foids aren't going to care that troons are infecting the water supply when little Ricky got shot at school.

people like st. ER existed before the inceldom was even a major thing tho

they're not going to kill normies just to say mean things about incels, it's not like incels have enough power to threaten them
You'd be surprised. We are all just fodder to "THEM", mostly men tho. A normie who fits within the demographic of an incel to the general populace is going to be selected by "THEM". Yeah those shootings did happen before inceldom became popular but it didn't happen as much as now. A shooting occurs biweekly now.

This is there Modus Operandi .
The target they have selected they will make sure there on medication.
They will slowly convince their target to ween themselves off this.
Make them need you like oxygen .
Its like hitting a canine and then petting it.
Like Oh, I love you, or then I kind of, like, hate you, you know I'm leaving, I'm staying When
you hand them the gun, They take it because they wants to. And because they are in love .
And they make sure the shooter is shot cause they don't want to get caught.
You know? And then spilling the beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back