Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSL ratings...

blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
If anyone would like honest psl ratings, pm me.

i am easily the best rater on this site at this juncture of all junctures ngl

I would do it but I haven't seen you before so I can't trust you mate

I'm pretty sure I am a better rater than you. Guys, feel free to PM me as well. Most people on here give false, over-exaggerated ratings.

anon2719 said:
I would do it but I haven't seen you before so I can't trust you mate

ive been around since 2014 when i first found r/incels.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I'm pretty sure I am a better rater than you. Guys, feel free to PM me as well. Most people on here give false, over-exaggerated ratings.

ive been a lookism member for a very long time and have gotten extremely good at psl ratings. also i have a background in medicine with an orthopedic subspecialty

blackpill_incel said:

ive been a lookism member for a very long time and have gotten extremely good at psl ratings. also i have a background in medicine with an orthopedic subspecialty

How do we know you don't rate people falsely when it comes to the lower third because it could potentially benefit you in the future considering you will be working as an orthodontist? I am also a lookism member after I stumbled upon it through the incels sub, but I know that PSL ratings aren't reliable. But, I'll take the bait, let's pretend PSL ratings are 100% accurate. Can you show me your examples of 2s, 5s, 7s, 8s and 10s ITT? Alternatively you could PM me.

Is that you invisible? if so you rated me 5/10 psl just lol tbh

blackpill_incel said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]Is that you invisible? if so you rated me 5/10 psl just lol tbh[/font][/size]

marin said:

Who is this invisible guy? You're the second person to confuse me for them. I don't consider my ratings to be PSL, just general, accurate ratings.

EDIT - Oops, seems like you misquoted! You meant the OP.

Just lol if you would ever send your pictures to random people for them to assign you with an arbitrary number. Also asking to rate anyone is a redflag to dox city.

incels rate too low
normies rate too high

your true rating is how many sloots you fucked in the last month

How do we know you don't rate people falsely when it comes to the lower third because it could potentially benefit you in the future considering you will be working as an orthodontist? I am also a lookism member after I stumbled upon it through the incels sub, but I know that PSL ratings aren't reliable. But, I'll take the bait, let's pretend PSL ratings are 100% accurate. Can you show me your examples of 2s, 5s, 7s, 8s and 10s ITT? Alternatively you could PM me.

i'm a neet and don't plan on working ever again. tbh i don't feel like putting my life story down after saying it so many times here and on r/incels.

either way, i realize psl rating can be shit in terms of what some women find attractive, but they are much more brutal and accurate than irl r/amiulgy type ratings

marin said:
Who is this invisible guy? You're the second person to confuse me for them. I don't consider my ratings to be PSL, just general, accurate ratings.
EDIT - Oops, seems like you misquoted! You meant the OP.

Sorry about that, now I'm pretty sure he's invisible just by the "goodluck mein negro" he told me on the other thread.

marin said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]Is that you invisible? if so you rated me 5/10 psl just lol tbh[/font][/size]

no invisible is faggot lmao. he does make good youtube content though, but he's only incel because he refuses to run bbc game and he's autistic. not even all that ugly by normie black people standards

marin said:
Sorry about that, now I'm pretty sure he's invisible just by the "goodluck mein negro" he told me on the other thread.

No problem man! I think it was another user, I think it was blackpill_47 or somebody who told you that.

weservenomsg said:

This.

I will forever be a 0

blackpill_incel said:
i'm a neet and don't plan on working ever again. tbh i don't feel like putting my life story down after saying it so many times here and on r/incels.

either way, i realize psl rating can be shit in terms of what some women find attractive, but they are much more brutal and accurate than irl r/amiulgy type ratings

I'm also a NEET, but yeah that's true; PSL ratings are usually shit in what women find attractive but they are definitely more accurate than those amiugly type ratings. But still, I am curious, can you give examples of the numbers I asked for nonetheless? Maybe we are much more aligned rating wise.

slackbum said:
Just lol if you would ever send your pictures to random people for them to assign you with an arbitrary number. Also asking to rate anyone is a redflag to dox city.

random person my ass. ive been a truecel lurker and poster on r/incels since 2014-15 boyo. (u/blackpilled_incel)

No problem man! I think it was another user, I think it was blackpill_47 or somebody who told you that.

i'm not invisible. i did say that but i'm white. plus invisible isn't nearly as big as me and goes by FaceandLMS or something like that, so i think he believes all the redpill bullshit. i'm blackpilled through and through

blackpill_incel said:
random person my ass. ive been a truecel lurker and poster on r/incels since 2014-15 boyo. (u/blackpilled_incel)

i'm not invisible. i did say that but i'm white. plus invisible isn't nearly as big as me and goes by FaceandLMS or something like that, so i think he believes all the redpill bullshit. i'm blackpilled through and through

Did you read my other comment? You can PM me if you don't want to post your examples publicly.

Did you read my other comment? You can PM me if you don't want to post your examples publicly.

https://imgur.com/a/hxRao

blackpill_incel said:
https://imgur.com/a/hxRao

Actually not bad at all, I agree with your 2s and 5s, but I'd personally rate Justin Bieber 6/10, Chico and Sean O'pry at 7-7.5/10.

Actually not bad at all, I agree with your 2s and 5s, but I'd personally rate Justin Bieber 6/10, Chico and Sean O'pry at 7-7.5/10.

what would your 8 and 10 look like? just curious

blackpill_incel said:

I don't believe in 10s, but I'd Jeremy Meeks 8/10.

blackpill_incel said:
I don't believe in 10s, but I'd Jeremy Meeks 8/10.
It's hards to critique a 10/10, but in my opinion this looks like a 9 to 10/10, maybe 9.5/10.

BtU3Ec6IEAER79Q.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
It's hards to critique a 10/10, but in my opinion this looks like a 9 to 10/10, maybe 9.5/10.

BtU3Ec6IEAER79Q.jpg
can't believe i forgot about bomer. also guy on left:

Attachments

• 1510296322537.jpg
    1510296322537.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 102
Ratings are so cope if you don't have sex

incelman said:
Ratings are so cope if you don't have sex

BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH PERSONALITAH AND KUNTFIDENCE?!!1!!

blackpill_incel said:
BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH PERSONALITAH AND KUNTFIDENCE?!!1!!

They are as irrelevant as time is for a kissing couple

incelman said:
They are as irrelevant as time is for a kissing couple

yep. even fucking autists can get laid in asian