Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PSL ratings are bullshit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
According to PSL ratings, this guy should be 8+/10
UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

P H E N O T Y B E ..

F A C I A L H A R M O N Y ..

Psl rating is retarded

Its all about whats ur % rank in attractiveness compared to the local population, which is why a top 50% guy in the west becomes top 1% in asia

Legit. Having good facial harmony and an attractive phenotype as well as good skin is way more important than having super robust bones and a superman jaw. You just need enough dimorphism in your bone structure to look like a male. After that it's all about harmony.

looks like a fucking oblivion character.

Legit. Having good facial harmony and an attractive phenotype as well as good skin is way more important than having super robust bones and a superman jaw. You just need enough dimorphism in your bone structure to look like a male. After that it's all about harmony.

i'd wager to say that eye area is literally everything

good looking eye area instantly makes you at least a 6

85 DEGREE GONIAL ANGLE

Lookism fags call the average man a 3/10. There was this thread a while back with some lookismfag who called himself incel because he couldn't slay 6/10 women. Those are the people I want to kill the most

Looks like he's got a serious case of masseter hypertrophy

Lookism fags call the average man a 3/10. There was this thread a while back with some lookismfag who called himself incel because he couldn't slay 6/10 women. Those are the people I want to kill the most

Exactly, they are delusional as fuck.

even if a chadlite, 7-7.5/10 were to post on lookism and ask for a rating, they'd tell him

"FUCKING LOL BOYO JUST LDAR TBH PAINFULLY AVERAGE AT BEST NGL, SUBHUMAN BROW-RIDGE, UNDEREYE SUPPORT, YOUR GONIAL ANGLE IS 145 DEGREES JUST CAGE AT YOU TBH TBH BOYO YOU WONT EVEN SLAY GOOKS IN THAILAND"

the whole PSL scale is retarded only going from 1-8/10.

damn solid thread.

Someone should morph this guy (give him white skin or make facial harmony better), really curious of the results.

"FUCKING LOL BOYO JUST LDAR TBH PAINFULLY AVERAGE AT BEST NGL, SUBHUMAN BROW-RIDGE, UNDEREYE SUPPORT, YOUR GONIAL ANGLE IS 145 DEGREES JUST CAGE AT YOU TBH TBH BOYO YOU WONT EVEN SLAY GOOKS IN THAILAND"
This makes me extremely angry. Lookism fags should just die.

Cuckism is the worst site ever created.

I see so many guys getting called "hot" that PSL would rip to shreds because they don't have a superman jaw, flanged cheekbones, and a neanderthal brow ridge. Idris Elba and Ryan Gosling come to mind

F A C I A L H A R M O N Y

P H E N O T Y P E

Ratings in general are bullshit, it's all about what girls think about you and how life treats you. Now that should determine your attractiveness

Ratings in general are bullshit, it's all about what girls think about you and how life treats you. Now that should determine your attractiveness

This too. Sending your picture to some random incel on the internet so he can rate you is the biggest cope.

You already know how ugly or good looking you are due to how women act around you.

Only what girls think of you matters when it comes to your attractiveness

According to PSL ratings, this guy should be 8+/10
UYPtVo4.gif

FXFFgfq.gif

P H E N O T Y B E ..

F A C I A L H A R M O N Y ..

90 degree chins aren't attractive, your chin angle should be as close to as 120 degrees as possible.

They rate Rami Malik low because of his eye area, but he keeps getting posted to /r/ladyboners.

The problem with lookism users is that they are guys. Due to different tastes, men can approximate which men are considered attractive by women but not precisely. Also, the fact that the autistic PSL scale even exists is an absurdity in its own right. Even the normie scale really doesn't work for guys. The way women rate guys is: ugly, okay, cute, hot.

PSL ratings are delusional 99% of the time

PSLI ratings are definitely retarded. A PSLI 5.5/10 could be seen as more attractive than a PSLI 7.5/10.

even if a chadlite, 7-7.5/10 were to post on lookism and ask for a rating, they'd tell him

This is hilariously accurate. On the one hand, you should be glad. They are waaaay more aspie than you are, giga kek.

It’s really hot or not.

They rate Rami Malik low because of his eye area, but he keeps getting posted to /r/ladyboners.

status, if he wasnt famous/rich women wouldnt give a fk about him

He looks like he has some kind of tumor growing in his face.

9v68YaU

Caged hard

Status
Not open for further replies.