Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PSL is dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Most incel fourms have very few users compared to other fourms like r/Incels or r/Braincels the biggest incel fourm is r/IncelswithoutHate which is retarded. It's over.

Its cuz reddit is keep banning incel subreddits

r/Braincels was infested by fakecels, I guarantee 90% of "incels" there have ascended since its ban. I remember someone exposed a fakecel there who literally bragging to having had gfs before

This forum will only continue to grow as tinder is blackpilling so men. You have to be outright delusional to not swallow the blackpill after trying tinder as a sub8

This forum will only continue to grow as tinder is blackpilling so men. You have to be outright delusional to not swallow the blackpill after trying tinder as a sub8
i hope it does mods like to ban members a lot apparently, so a lot of us will be gone by then

r/Braincels was infested by fakecels, I guarantee 90% of "incels" there have ascended since its ban. I remember someone exposed a fakecel there who literally bragging to having had gfs before
Same situation is actually happening here. Places like this attract fakecels because they're inherent losers themselves, so by associating themselves with us, they can feel a sense of superiority, however small, to us. An actual truecel forum wouldn't have this much traffic.

How much users does this forum have? Is it over 10k? Places like braincels had many fakecels and edgy people who wanted to seem cool by saying women bad and weren’t actually incels

Subscribers doesn't equate to actual membership since most subscribers were just hatesubs anyways.
I see, I guess there were probably 1000 regular incels

Subscribers doesn't equate to actual membership since most subscribers were just hatesubs anyways.
Now that I think about it majority of the people there were probably just haters. Very few actual incels were there

Same situation is actually happening here. Places like this attract fakecels because they're inherent losers themselves, so by associating themselves with us, they can feel a sense of superiority, however small, to us. An actual truecel forum wouldn't have this much traffic.

Yea theres literal 13yo's posting here, like what the fuck. Most "youngcels" will turn into mid-high tier normies and get laid. Idk how the fuck you can call yourself incel under 18 unless you have some kind of lifelong deformity

Yea theres literal 13yo's posting here, like what the fuck. Most "youngcels" will turn into mid-high tier normies and get laid. Idk how the fuck you can call yourself incel under 18 unless you have some kind of lifelong deformity
I've never seen any 13 yr olds here lmao

I recall some kid made a thread called "it's over if you're a 16 khhv," lmfao! Most people lose their virginity between 15-19 and they think 16 is a bad age. Try being 24.

"B-b-but tinder isn't real life!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I havent noticed anything

i hope it does mods like to ban members a lot apparently, so a lot of us will be gone by then
They ban you when you ascend to the point where you get laid or are in a relationship, are legit fakecel or are contesting the existence of the black pill.
Knowing that these three are imperatively linked to the incel condition, it is absolutely normal to kick them out.

They ban you when you ascend to the point where you get laid or are in a relationship, are legit fakecel or are contesting the existence of the black pill.
Knowing that these three are imperatively linked to the incel condition, it is absolutely normal to kick them out.
no they ban u for break rules

shit thread go rope

I recall some kid made a thread called "it's over if you're a 16 khhv," lmfao! Most people lose their virginity between 15-19 and they think 16 is a bad age. Try being 24.
Me in 5 years

Only REAL incels stick around and find themselves forced to be in one of the few existing online communities of inceldom

(((@curryZoomercoomer))) getting paid out by IT
mirin.

Incelswithouthate makes regular height polls and most users are above 6 feet, it's crazy.

There's fucking 6 foot 5 white guys commenting on there, crying because all Stacies reject them, it's a crazy world there.

You do realise PSL stands for
- PUAHATE (taken down by admin)
- SLUTHATE (taken down by admin)
- Lookism (still up but high effort incel topics are mothballed and its strictly a looksmaxing style forum now)

Average life expectancy of a forum is about 4-5 years.

I stil think incels.co is here to stay and will grow in popularity.

reddit is volatile as its not privately owned, so sub reddits getting nuked (((shouldn't))) be a surprise.