Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PSA: Your parents are fucking idiots.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Your mom is a fucking idiot because she's a foid. She's clueless and has zero self-awareness like all foids.

Your dad is a cucked piece of shit who is clueless about everything because he grew up in a different era where getting good jobs or foids was 1000 times easier.

He's either a boomer or gen X and is a clueless fucking moron.

they'll never have your back and will always shit on you because you're male.

water is wet.

Don’t be talm bout my mama cuz fo I dump this mag on yo ass muhfukka

a double whammy most incels seem surprised about is their parents are actively trying to sabotage them, alongside the circumsicion american-cels got to mutilate their dicks

my mother is the legitimate definition of a tradthot and my father is the original betabuxxxer but i cant blame them tho for being bluepilled af

my parents aren't western though, doesn't really apply to me

Mine are both walking bluepills, yet unknowingly prove the redpill by their actions.

Yeah most people's parents are of little to no actual help in teaching them anything about truth.

dads a cuck married the first ugly foid he could find giving me shit genetics

dads a cuck married the first ugly foid he could find giving me shit genetics

Don't worry he himself was surely aware of his shit genetics when he was making his decision

> PSA
F6D6E809 B332 4D05 84A3 EEB2D5D03A0D

it's so bad now that it almost doesn't matter.
my mom was in STEM and dad was a high-ranking military tough guy. they still reacted to the modern environment by raising me as a whipped submissive faggot in almost complete isolation with no family friends/outings and not investing anything, this while ostensibly expecting grandkids later. good joke, man.

something about this time period just makes everyone act like a total shitheel, god help you if you are dependent on anyone else.

My parents and my old brother are fucking idiots, parents are boomers and my old brother is gen X bluepill, and for a looong time I was a byproduct of their idiocy! Complete delusional retards, they taught me looks are the least important aspect of any human being... and that I'd never face adversity because of it...

They've denied the blackpill since my puberty discouraging any surgery, they let me rot for almost two decades, with gynecomastia, bad acne with bad scars, overbite and baggy eyes(all of this since my late teens)......sometimes they've even gaslit me, saying looks don't matter at all for most people and that I was the one putting too much emphasis on it....

My parents and my old brother are fucking idiots, parents are boomers and my old brother is gen X bluepill, and for a looong time I was a byproduct of their idiocy! Complete delusional retards, they taught me looks are the least important aspect of any human being... and that I'd never face adversity because of it...

They've denied the blackpill since my puberty discouraging any surgery, they let me rot for almost two decades, with gynecomastia, bad acne with bad scars, overbite and baggy eyes(all of this since my late teens)......sometimes they've even gaslit me, saying looks don't matter at all for most people and that I was the one putting too much emphasis on it....
My family always gaslights everything.

I know, my mother is a foid and my dad used to be a Technician in Tourism. He was a receptionist lmfao.

it's so bad now that it almost doesn't matter.
my mom was in STEM and dad was a high-ranking military tough guy. they still reacted to the modern environment by raising me as a whipped submissive faggot in almost complete isolation with no family friends/outings and not investing anything, this while ostensibly expecting grandkids later. good joke, man.

something about this time period just makes everyone act like a total shitheel, god help you if you are dependent on anyone else.

they were liberal / leftists?

My mother used to sneak out from the house and hang out with construction workers before she married my dad. And my dad was a lazy guy who ride motorcycle all the time and hang out with his friends instead of studying diligently. Now they expect me to get good grades :feelsbadman:

Tbh they are good people but they hate me and I hate them. I failed all of their expectations and I can't blame them tbh.

a double whammy most incels seem surprised about is their parents are actively trying to sabotage them, alongside the circumsicion american-cels got to mutilate their dicks
My parents (and others of their generation) have given me shit advice every single time. I've stopped listening to their quackery.

Vanfuel

I've noticed it too. My grandfather helped my father a ton (and actually gave quality advice unlike fucking boomers) but my father is the definition of useless.

Last edited:
Actually my mother was always aware of lookism, and I was bluepilled. She knew that I'm gonna go bald(as my father is bald) so she told my I should look for girlfriend BEFORE I go bald. I was clueless but she always told my how appearence is important, and since it's hard to change my looks I should at least fashionmaxx and cleanmaxx. It didn't helped as I had always quite severe acne. But when I whine my mom always tells me "oh, be quiet maybe you have acne, and you are balding, but at least you are not short". Well, I can't argue with that

they were liberal / leftists?
not in the traditional sense but he was so uninvolved that she got a nasty feminist streak in her that has nothing to do with academia just anger from being left on her own, then he just stayed out of her way as much as possible, giving her all the power to be """""the father""""" and set the rules. a supreme clusterfuck.

My parents (and others of their generation) have given me shit advice every single time. I've stopped listening to their quackery.

Vanfuel

I've noticed it too. My grandfather helped my father a ton (and actually gave quality advice unlike fucking boomers) but my father is the definition of useless.

at some point elders just started watching TV and getting fat, unless they were working or had to deal with an absolute emergency.

it's kind of over if you expect to compete as a human being with a) people who actually had pro-active relatives b) women that constantly get invited everywhere regardless of any confounding factors

worst of all they created an incel

Your dad actually thinks money makes women want to have sex with you.

" ur not ugly"

" find a hobby and you will find a girl"
xDDD thanks great advice
Your dad actually thinks money makes women want to have sex with you.
its over

True, but I still love my mum tho.

Your mom is a fucking idiot
Your dad is a cucked piece of shit
water is wet.
True since the time of Moses. Most people shouldn't be allowed to breed tbh