Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PSA: treat guns as weapons, not toys

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★

View: https://youtu.be/KD5YONUio4k?si=HXvlcCYdvuKR14nb

This link in the video kinda brings back memories of somthing I want to tell about a incident involving guns. Thankfully with me it was no were near as dumb or bad as this story I linked. Also please excuse typing fuck ups since Im drunk as I type this. But this video gave me a flash back of a accident between me and guns.

So for reference I own a 22 pistol and snap caps along with ammo. Ive own it for a couple years now. But heres a important detail. The snap caps are silver and the normal ammo is brass. One day I bought my dad a different 22 pistol and he decided to get his own 22 ammo. 2 days before I left virginia (I lived there for 5 years) I was talking with my dad, fucking with his guns. I fucked with his 22 pistol. Now remember when I said I had silver snap caps? My dad bought live 22 ammo that was entirely silver and I thought they too were snap caps. So I thought I should dry fire the pistol and prevent spring wear on the hammer mechinism. BANG!!!!

Thankfully I pointed it at a mostly safe direction. Specifically I aimed diagnall downwards to his bed. Point it at a safe direction witch thank god I remembered that rule and thank god I didn't point it at others like a retard. Because that could've killed someone. My ears rang for 20 minutes straight. It was a 22 bullet that got lost somwere in my dads mattress. And if you wondering why I was in his room he leaves the door open and treats his room as a 2nd living room. He kinda understood it was a mistake. Told me not to tell anyone about it. But the point still stands. Always point guns at a safe direction. I thought I was about to dry fire the gun. Aprently the fuck not. I pocked a hole through his mattress. But for fuck sake dont point a gun at someone because it could be loaded and then you'll end up like these retards to the video that made me want to type this thread. Treat guns like there loaded no matter what. Because they always could be.

burgercel problem mostly, we slaves outside of US can't own guns

Thankfully, i know how to handle guns, and won't end up in trouble like the fool in the vid

If i get a gun I'd shoot myself immediately

77048   SoyBooru

Lucky you didn't hurt yourself or anyone else. Also lucky there was no major damage. I have target practiced with a few different guns over the years, and luckily did everything safely. The bigger rounds will go right through a 2x4 board, but the boards stop a .22 round.

Based thread

I think this also goes for pointy sharp objects too

They will not always be as lethal but its also unnecessary injury, I am always very cautious with a knife or any pointy object and its never pointed in anyones direction

Constantly reminded of this video :feelskek: