Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Psa to any jbw seamaxxers

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I live in sea as a ethnic chinese and I swear literally everyone I see on the street, bus and train I take to school are giga moggers.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. DO NOT BELIEVE THE BLUEPILLED STATS THAT THE AVERAGE HEIGHT HERE IS AROUND 5'6 AND YOU CAN SLAY HERE AS A 5'7 JBWCEL. THE TRUE AVERAGE IS PROBABLY 5'10 PUSHING 5'11 IN KIDS AROUND MY AGE AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET MORE. You wont stand a chance here even with jbw privilege unless you are 6'3+ (noodle women love tall guys:panties::panties:) and look like chris hemsworth. Im constantly heightmogged even by foids years younger than me even though im only 16. DO NOT COME TO SEA ITS THE LAND OF STYLEMAXXED AND GYMAXXED CHANGS:blackpill:

i smell gatekeeping

Nigga ive been to SEA. You just dont want whites over there pounding your women

bro if u think the average height in any country but some parts of germany and the netherlands is 5'11 ur most likely a manlet

This isn't untrue but it depends on what country/city
Big, popular places where there's lots of money it's difficult

In poorer places all foreigners mog just for not being a peasant
I was walking around in rural area during a festival where there were crowds of people

I was literally the only white guy
Height was variable but it's irrelevant because everybody was staring at me

Even in areas in Bangkok same thing
And when I spoke every person in the crowd would turn their head because of my
western english

And I hate to say it but most SEA men are seriously fucking ugly
There are changs but mostly incel tier with mangled faces, not ver tall and pot bellies
thin, nasty facial hair and most likely small dicks

Even incels will mog out there the trick is accessing these foids without getting murdered
OP is gigaretard if he things white westerners cant fuck 3rd world jungle gooks :feelshaha::feelshaha: beyond cope artist

How to gookmax though
That is the question

merlin smoking GIF
get a remote job and dip? i was planning on going to mexico but honestly i might just make a fake kikecine card (need killshot to enter philippines) and head that way once i get a remote job. so many fucking hot babes thirsting for white cockru waiting to get slammed balls deep

yeah phillipines is def on my list
but getting laid in the other SEA countries is not easy

I'm sure the foids would fuck incels but how do you get access to them?
You go out into the country to fuck peasants and you could easily get robbed or killed

The foids on apps are all westernized and mostly would rather have tourist chadcock
And the locals barely speak english
nigga u just retarded. its easy as fuck there

[UWSL]Plenty of cheap whores with basically no time limit[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Free foids not so much[/UWSL]

Probably depends what city you were in
I also have pretty high standards

Next visit wanna get a 16yo noodle pregnant so that she's stuck with me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
(This is also perfectly legal so stfu agecucks)
Nigga if u white and under 40 and have to pay for sex in sea u just hyperautistic retard