Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PSA: There's a 'transvestigating' movement happening on the alt-right right now, and if you're randomly being called trans, that is probably why

I've seen some of those videos on youtube. It also is somewhat their faults since they most likely support trans stuff

"What's wrong with being trans, lady? Are you saying being trans is awful?"

Incidentally, this is the same trick Hollywood has been using on Asian men for a very long time. "What's wrong with only being represented as gay, Asian men?" But men don't get a tenth or a hundredth of the support that women do to enact their objectives.

Last edited:
"What's wrong with being trans, lady? Are you saying being trans is awful?"

Incidentally, this is the same trick Hollywood has been using on Asian men for a very long time. "What's wrong with only being represented as gay, Asian men?" But men don't get a tenth or a hundredth of the support that women do to enact their objectives.
Roasties are lower on the totem pole than trannies so they'll have to live with that :feelshmm:

most foid celebrities unironically are biological males. this has been going on for a long time

Coll navthumb firstladybios

Images 98

Images 97

most foid celebrities unironically are biological males. this has been going on for a long time
Even if that was true, who cares?
The alt-right should not be affiliated with QTards or flat earthers, the extinction of our race is happening, is important, is relevant. Whether or not Michelle Obama is a troon or the earth is flat or round doesn't make a single fucking difference in how I'll live my life.

Ironically that's why I trust foid celebrities with children more. At this point it's a certificate of biology female (not that adoption is impossible, however)