Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News PSA from saint hamudi

based as always

JFL, he's not bad looking enough to get the cops called on him for playing around kids, but still bad looking enough to not find someone to kreme pea.

Currently in my TOP 10 favorite trolls on JooTube.

JFL, he's not bad looking enough to get the cops called on him for playing around kids, but still bad looking enough to not find someone to kreme pea.
No hes simply an ethnic the parents cant do shit. But could be in tourkey though.

LOW INHIB GOD.

No hes simply an ethnic the parents cant do shit
I'm an ethnic too but If I for some reason decided to go down a slide with kids around my proximity, I'd get the SWAT on me in no time. What I'm trying to say is St.hamudi mogs me

I kinda suspect that Hamudi is a fakecel.

I think he is married and he has kids. He has couple of videos in kids playing places. Most probably he takes his kid to those places and makes videos.

He's a middleasterner, so he should have some access to arranged marriage system. Even though he lives in the west.

Last edited:
Low inhib mogs me to saturnus and back

I think he is married and he has kids. He has couple of videos in kids playing places. Most probably he takes his kid to those places and makes videos.

He's a middleasterner, so he should have some access to arranged marriage system. Even though he lives in the west.
TBH something about the tone of his voice makes me feel like he is trolling

TBH something about the tone of his voice makes me feel like he is trolling
Tbh I can see why but on the otherhand he still helps blackpill ppl regardless tbh

Honestly if he was a troll he would not even be able to pull this off

Tbh I can see why but on the otherhand he still helps blackpill ppl regardless tbh

Honestly if he was a troll he would not even be able to pull this off
he gets caught sometimes, and has to explain himself but he doesnt get in any trouble, he seems pretty sketchy

He face mogs me.

peak of low inhib, i wish he would travel across Europe to spread Blackpilled Religion

Image result for when the coping is too strong

Hamudi should harass some females.

Beards are like makeup for ethnic, I'm never shaving mine.

I think he's legit. I think he just plays up the incel energy to a tee for the fun of it. He obviously has a fondess for the blackpill and our world, which is what matters. Those kids are probably nephews or something.