Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy PSA for 6/10+ chads

Over for dried semen & cat piss cels, how will we ever recover, oh wait that's right just take a shower, take no less than 10 showers a day and then you will somehow get a gf :bluepill:
I used to be a 5'2 ricecel, then I tried showermaxxing and now I'm a 6'4 blond blue-eyed Chad :feelzez:

just showermaxx bro:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. But seriously, I wonder what is OP's height.:bluepill::bluepill:

stupid Negrittposters I swear

Over for 6/10cels.

Could Normies’ militant support of bluepill ideology be analogous to religious folks doubling/tripling/quadrupling down on their ideology even to the point of absurdity? Religion promises to satisfy one’s highest biological imperative, survival. And the bluepill promises satisfaction of the next one down the list, propagating oneself. Religion says “death is fake, when you die, you don’t really die, you keep living forever. Rest easy now”. Bluepill says “SMV is malleable. It is completely in your control, and therefore possible for you to have frequent, high quality sex with high quality mates, and produce offspring that will survive”. It could be said that religion is a psychological necessity and inevitability for any self aware, mortal creature to reconcile the inevitability of death with the instincts of self preservation (terror management theory). I bet comforting SMV theories are the same.

Probably the 2nd most common delusion tbh met with the same angry NPC face as blasphemy.

You’d think normies would be supporters of meritocracy given how antagonistic they are to determinism, but nahhhh, the logic only goes one way. Psychological satisfaction and adherence to groupthink are their guiding principles, not intellectual honesty.

Last edited:
6/10 girl wants a 7-8/10 guy, you dumb nigger.

6 girl dont fuck 6 guy