Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSA: female infiltrators are now called infoidtrators.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
lmao. They need to get a life, they live on tutorial mode and they're hanging around a bunch of losers ROFL

lmao. They need to get a life, they live on tutorial mode and they're hanging around a bunch of losers ROFL
Remember that bluecel female that posted an audio clip in offtopic for no reason, most pointless shit I've ever seen in my life. How bored with your life do you have to be to post on this website as a non-incel pewpew?
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Remember that bluecel female that posted an audio clip in offtopic for no reason, most pointless shit I've ever seen in my life. How bored with your life do you have to be to post on this website as a non-incel pewpew?
View attachment 218782
Chad probably flaked on her

Lol who has the voice clip? I wanna fucking laught

She can be any one of us

It would be great if they infiltrated to fuck us. But this is more of a glow in the dark psycho nigger infiltration. So it isn't too good. These people are like insects tbh. If there isn't anything to post they make their own shit up. And the only thing they infiltrate with any skill is Chads arsehole with their tongue.

Hey, if they want to hang around me, I'm fine with it.
Hey ladies, I'm single. *Strikes a pose*

Watashi-ni-Tenshi-ga-Maiorita1.jpg
People have too much time to procrastinate and stew in their own minds nowadays. I mean there is a thousand topics more pleasurable and engaging to learn about than us. Too many mentally deranged individuals. IQ plummeting to hell because of Toilets choosing low IQ criminals to mate with. The Ancient people actually warned of this situation but oh no, whores need rights bro. They need rights and lefts that is for certain.

They're secretly obsessed with us. I bet they'd wet their pants if they saw one of us in real life.

They're secretly obsessed with us. I bet they'd wet their pants if they saw one of us in real life.
They probably would, do you think we have a secret "bad boy" appeal to them, granted they haven't seen our faces and think some of us are alright looking?

They probably would, do you think we have a secret "bad boy" appeal to them, granted they haven't seen our faces and think some of us are alright looking?
I'm almost certain our smv would go up by at least 2 points if they found out you're a ranked member here who's known for posting edgy stuff.

I'm almost certain our smv would go up by at least 2 points if they found out you're a ranked member here who's known for posting edgy stuff.
Statusmaxxing: posting edgy ER shit on an incel forum :lul: :lul: :lul: based

Holes love getting attentions.

Maybe we're Chads and we don't even realize it... We got all of those females orbiting us.... :lul:

Hey guys I’m female and was raped as a kid and have daddy issues so now I attach myself to forum full of autistic male involuntary celibates online

infoidtraitors out