Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ps Vita recommendations

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I imported a modded one from Japan because they've been really cheap lately. Any recommendations for games? So far I'm looking forward to playing Freedom Wars, Ys 8, Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball, Phantasy Star Nova, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Any other good games worth playing?

Personas 3 and 4, Muramasa Rebirth and Odin Sphere, Disgaea series, Trail of Cold Steel. Shantae, Bastion. I bought vita 6 months ago but didnt played much.

I have a modded switch, Its quite cool, Portable consoles rule, I used to have a PS Vita but didnt have a big enough library back then so i sold it.

Personas 3 and 4, Muramasa Rebirth and Odin Sphere, Disgaea series, Trail of Cold Steel. Shantae, Bastion. I bought vita 6 months ago but didnt played much.
I hated Persona 3 but I'll give 4 a shot. The others sound cool although I'm not a big turn based rpg fan. I'll give them a shot.

I have a modded switch, Its quite cool, Portable consoles rule, I used to have a PS Vita but didnt have a big enough library back then so i sold it.
Those are harder to mod. Did you pay to have it modded?

Those are harder to mod. Did you pay to have it modded?
Its easy AF, Literally any firmware can do it.

All you need is an RCM jig from ebay or here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9Wl-49RUA

And these SD card files and your done.

Easy as pie!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouux-18ciyo

Or you can take the newer one

Use Eradicatingloves patches he makes the best ones!

Its easy AF, Literally any firmware can do it.

All you need is an RCM jig from ebay or here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9Wl-49RUA

And these SD card files and your done.

Easy as pie!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouux-18ciyo

Or you can take the newer one

Use Eradicatingloves patches he makes the best ones!

Cool.

Who even buys a 10 year old discontinued handheld
I like the library and design. I love handhelds in general. My favorite is still the GBA sp.

Cool.

I like the library and design. I love handhelds in general. My favorite is still the GBA sp.

How my SD card looks like on the switch

Why even pay extra for it to be modded PSP hacking takes like 5 mins lol

Why even pay extra for it to be modded PSP hacking takes like 5 mins lol
True, I can mod every console, I modded all kinds of consoles, It became a hobby while rotting, I own 2 modded PS3s, 2 modded wiis, 3 modded ps2s modded original XBOX, Cant mod my 360 due to fuses someone before me has upgraded it before, PS3 has no fuses so modded that instead with downgrade, Either buy your own downgrade chip or ask someone to do it, Modded switch is fun and pokemon on PS2 is fun too.

True, I can mod every console, I modded all kinds of consoles, It became a hobby while rotting, I own 2 modded PS3s, 2 modded wiis, 3 modded ps2s modded original XBOX, Cant mod my 360 due to fuses someone before me has upgraded it before, PS3 has no fuses so modded that instead with downgrade, Either buy your own downgrade chip or ask someone to do it, Modded switch is fun and pokemon on PS2 is fun too.
Based. No point in not modding them.

I've modded a majority of my consoles too besides my 360 since the hardmod required me to buy some shit that wasn't made anymore (there were knockoffs but I didn't wanna buy them)

PSP games I know but GTA liberty city stories and vice city stories are a must try

I've modded a majority of my consoles too besides my 360 since the hardmod required me to buy some shit that wasn't made anymore (there were knockoffs but I didn't wanna buy them)
Unlike the ps3 which doesnt have fuses, An xbox 360 has fuses which cannot downgrade the fuses blow when you upgrade it past a certain firmware rendering it useless for modding and your stuck on normal firmware, On PS3 all you need to do is get it back to 3.55 with a E3 flasher and then install latest Rebug.

Imagine playing consoles, had like 2-3 decent games only. PC master race mogs.