Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Proving with the Bible that it's not good for a man to be alone

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
God created humanity with a social nature and that's the problem with the "you need to learn how to be happy alone bro" advice:

"The Lord God said: 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him'... So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:18-22)

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." (Eclesiastes 4:9-12)

[UWSL]"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." (Proverbs 27:17)

"Nothing can be compared to a faithful friend, and no weight of gold and silver is able to countervail the goodness of his fidelity." (Sirach 6:15)

"It is good for a man not to marry. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband." (1 Corinthians 7:1-2)

[UWSL]Even if you don't believe the Bible, you can still appreciate how people centuries ago knew about the problems of loneliness.[/UWSL]

[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

We are not the one you need to convince

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Preaching to the choir here

Go on mainstream media and tell that shit:feelsokman:

fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from with this religious bs

Christianity is a cuck faggot religion.

Not really. Christians have created a bad reputation for Christianity, but the doctrines of Christianity are very based: wives must obey their husbands, sex outside marriage is degeneracy, homossexuality is degeneracy, divorce is degeneracy, a war can be just, death penalty is allowed...

It is but only because of the members

Sorry but it’s based, modern Christian litteraly don’t applied like 90 % of their godamn book:feelskek:

It’s literally written than women have absolutely no authority whatsoever on any man and god do not permit women to give any order:feelskek:

Like zero Christian apply this :feelskek::feelskek:

Not really. Christians have created a bad reputation for Christianity, but the doctrines of Christianity are very based: wives must obey their husbands, sex outside marriage is degeneracy, homossexuality is degeneracy, divorce is degeneracy, a war can be just, death penalty is allowed...
This, tbh. People shouting "christcuck" or cuck this or that without actually reading what it says.

@LuciferX thoughts on Bible passages?

This

It is also permissible for husbands to physically punish their wives when they misbehave. And a husband can demand that the state execute his adulterous wife.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

This, tbh. People shouting "christcuck" or cuck this or that without actually reading what it says.

@LuciferX thoughts on Bible passages?
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." "I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent. "I do not allow them to teach or to have authority over men; they must keep quiet.":blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Thimothy 2:12

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." "I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent. "I do not allow them to teach or to have authority over men; they must keep quiet.":blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Thimothy 2:12
Foids shouldn't be trusted tbh. Everything they say shouldn't be taken seriously.

I really need to build myself the motivation to read the entire bible. Only read most of the Pentateuch and the Gospels so far.

God is a faggot

God is a faggot
"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (Leviticus 20:13)

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (Leviticus 20:13)
FagGod should follow His own rules.

fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from with this religious bs
A lot of people believe in the Bible, so it can be helpful to have theological knowledge. Knowledge is power :bigbrain:
[UWSL][/UWSL]

I want to read the Bible now :what:

The Bible has some interesting stuff ofc but coping with religion is stupid

"Yeah bro, if you are a good human you'll go to heaven to a house made of gold :soy:"

It is but only because of the members

Sorry but it’s based, modern Christian litteraly don’t applied like 90 % of their godamn book:feelskek:

It’s literally written than women have absolutely no authority whatsoever on any man and god do not permit women to give any order:feelskek:

Like zero Christian apply this :feelskek::feelskek:
only when it comes to women
everything else basically boils down to people being cucks to god and dedicating their whole life and existence to him, fuck that

everything else basically boils down to people being cucks to god and dedicating their whole life and existence to him, fuck that
I don’t mind that , it’s God
he’s the only one you’re supposed to worship, fair enough

Muslim dedicate their whole life to god too
They fuckin pray 5 time a day !!!

But tell a Muslim men that he have to worship women and embrace feminism, and LGBT see what is gonna do to you:feelskek:

today Christian make you worship women , have absolutely no spine against their behavior : slutting , divorce , dating , abortion :feelskek: very few Christian

Humanity has a religious nature. Our nature wants to worship something. Some people choose to worship women, while others choose to worship God:

Paragraph 28 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church: In many ways, throughout history down to the present day, men have given expression to their quest for God in their religious beliefs and behavior: in their prayers, sacrifices, rituals, meditations, and so forth. These forms of religious expression, despite the ambiguities they often bring with them, are so universal that one may well call man a religious being...

Modern Catholicism is a joke.