Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over PROVE YOUR INCELDOM HERE: OFFICIAL NYE THREAD

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Some parts of the world already are shining in the new year, so it's time virgins:

2022truecel

2022truecel

PROVE YOUR INCELDOM by placing this badge on your avi, or simply make this your avi in celebration of the messiah St Mrsamentertainmentcel, and chiming in here with a comment about women or sexual frustration. Preferably do this when it is close to midnight at your timezone, or if it has already passed

If you dont have photoshop this website can photoedit the badge in:

Attachments

• 2022truecel.jpg
    2022truecel.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 2022truecel.png
    2022truecel.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Though he is the Messiah, his delusion in face of his subhumanity is most pitiful, his cucked foid worship the same; though I suppose we can celebrate another year of .is staying up, despite its various problems and the screeching obsession of cucks and foids all around. :society:

It’s currently 2pm but nothing will happen between now and midnight anyway.

What does nye mean I am retarded with new acronyms

I am here; I am rotting. Have a rotten new year everyone!

I am here too.

Tbh my friends are out of town, and my family is small.

Poorcell :feelsmusic:

Though I’m waiting for my steak to marinate. Ending off the year with some great food

2022: LDAR Hard
2023: LDAR Harder

I want badge kind Sar
its 11:28 pm here

lol fuck that I’m going to be staring at my shoes alone in a crowd of people, not browsing .is what do you take me for, an incel?

partying isn’t worth it if you not genuinely wanted

Some parts of the world already are shining in the new year, so it's time virgins:

View attachment 692124
View attachment 692125

PROVE YOUR INCELDOM by placing this badge on your avi, or simply make this your avi in celebration of the messiah St Mrsamentertainmentcel, and chiming in here with a comment about women or sexual frustration. Preferably do this when it is close to midnight at your timezone, or if it has already passed
:feelzez:

HAPPY INCEL NEW YEAR BUDDY BOYOS

Last edited:
I am not going to put that face anywhere, since he face-mogs me objectively. I would like to insert the badge from last NYE, but I don't have any image-editing software, energy and skills to insert it.

Happy new yEaR's eve!

Happy new year you incels! New year, new chances to finaly score!

I missed out teen love. It's over.

Happy new year btw

Not gonna use the badge, but I’m here.

Not gonna use the badge, but I’m here.
you were definitely here last year
I was also. I wanted to use the badge from last year, but the year ended before I managed to insert it. Do you have it somewhere? It was only a small badge to be inserted to one's regular profile picture.

It’s New Year’s Day now, I was spending New Year’s Eve here

Sorry guys, but my avatar is too cool to put a pin in. And I also don't have photoshop.

I signed up last year

Every year is the same for incels

Here's to another shitty year! :feelsLightsaber:

Here and in pain boyos. 2023 is the year I rope

It’s close to midnight. I’m at a bar. It looks like I might not speak to anyone

It’s close to midnight. I’m at a bar. It looks like I might not speak to anyone
At least at 12 you can act like you're a sociable person and wish foids a happy new year and shit. Drink some hard liquor and try and at least interact with some foids post-midnight.

What better way to spend New Years Eve as an ethnic than killing cockroaches in your kitchen and eating canned vegetable soup alone while Chad is living his best life popping champagne and slapping women's asses.

View attachment 692174
Have you tried not having all that entitled male privilege?

it’s jew year! I hate women ESPCIALLY WHITE WESTERN women!