Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prove the incel wrong!

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Serious question: is the maker of these comics mentally retarded?

This guy will end up on kiwifarms someday.

it's so bad i don't know if i understand

I think he is retardcel trying to cope , i just dont know how someone could be so stupid.

it's so bad i don't know if i understand

Ive tried to read many of his comings and this sums up my feelings. It is so so so bad that i dont think i really understand what is even going on. He might not be intellectually handicapped but i think he is actually mentally ill. I think it could be just autism plus some kind of personality disorder

My god is so easy to see the person who made this has or it will probably have gender dysphoria in the future.

My god is so easy to see the person who made this has or it will probably have gender dysphoria in the future.
He’s a 30 y/o autistic khhv jfl.

He’s a 30 y/o autistic khhv jfl.
He must be almost in chris chan level of autism if this is the case. A couple of more years on the internet with the "message" knocking in his autistic head and he will eventually start questioning his own gender.

I dont get the point of this comic its genuinly confusing

He's an incel and he's wrong. Whatever he's posting is the proof.

"..head back to the base and decide how we're going to deal with the Incels"

:feelshaha::feelshaha: this is some special Olympics level shit. Quick, Robin! To the base.

Plot twist: the Author sees himself as the "Eidolon" character, and the foid with droopy tits is his IRL oneitis. In the final episode he's going to get the kiss that he's been missing out on in the real world (because he's not Chad.)

Average inceltear user