Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Proud Morena"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A Morena is a dark-skinned Asian toilet (male / neuter = Moreno), when I was in Asia I noticed how badly people spoke about Moreno's and Morena's, especially toilets love talking shit about Morena's behind their backs. One friend of mine referred to a Morena she just met as "jungle girl" behind her back.

Apparently, on TikTok some dark-skinned Asian toilets love promoting themselves as being "Morena and proud", this is despite them literally being non-existent in Asian media, I remember visiting Beijing for the first time and being surprised at how many locals were darker than me... In the winter. But you'd never see a Moreno on Chinese television.

Obviously these people are essentially a lower class.

Out of curiosity I checked out the TikTok page of a toilet called "Miss Morena", her page is entirely about how proud she is to be dark-skinned, but how does her baby look?

Screenshot 20230325 224419

Yeah, her kid looks like Snow-white. Obviously has a father of European heritage (likely American or Australian).

I remember meeting the tall adopted South Korean friend of a cousin of mine and I was surprised that a South Korean Moreno existed, apparently a lot of them are naturally Moreno's, but you'd never see that because they all bleach their skin. A good example of how Overseas Koreans differ from normal South Koreans is that many Overseas Koreans who are a Morena will refuse to bleach in South Korea and stand out like a sore thumb, at Unpretty Rapstar one of the judges is a Morena who grew up in the USA and her skin tone looks absolutely nothing like anyone else on the show (except for one contestant who actually wore blackface to look more like her favourite rappers).

Despite being extremely common in Asia, you'll never see a Moreno in Asian popular media because a darker skin is a social death sentence for any looks related job. Even if a Morena has Stacy features her skin tone will automatically make her a Sub-5, this is why Morena's want to date foreigners, to have light-skinned babies, even an ugly pale Asian is seen as more beautiful than a Morena.

Are Morena’s descendants of jungle gooks?

I came in here to say "water" then I remembered how many caucuses are totally oblivious to the phenomenon of colorism.

I came in here to say "water" then I remembered how many caucuses are totally oblivious to the phenomenon of colorism.
No one cares about colorism it's only natural

No one cares about colorism it's only natural
Yeah until you get beat up for being the only white kid in school. Where are comments like these when it's whites being discriminated against?

Yeah until you get beat up for being the only white kid in school. Where are comments like these when it's whites being discriminated against?
Whites shouldnt be discriminated against

istent in Asian media, I remember visiting Beijing for the first time and being surprised at how many locals were darker than me... In the winter. But you'd never see a Moreno on Chinese television.
true. in chinese dramas they're pitch fucking white :lul::lul:

White worship is cringe af

Inceldia should import Morenas