Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proto-BlackPilled Normie With No Friends

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Check out the soytard blue pilled replies, "yOu jUsT hAvE tO aPPrOaCh FiRsT!".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/5pdct6/ive_never_had_a_single_friend_in_my_life_wtf_is/?rdt=46967

Back

Go to socialskills

r/socialskills•7 yr. ago
Strai8tShot14

I've never had a single friend in my life. wtf is wrong with me?​

23M
-Always had acquaintances. Whether it was class, a volunteer place (hospital, offices), or a work setting. Never had a person ever genuinely like me. I was always just tolerated (based on how interested they were in asking me about myself).
-High school: graduated valedictorian, so people knew who I was, but I was never liked. Just tolerated as someone people talked to at school. I talked to people in class and bullshited before and after, but no one ever say "Hey, you wanna hang out this weekend."
-College: Commuted from home (Pretty fuckin' stupid considering I had no friends in high school). This was pretty much the same thing, talked to some people in class, nothing after class ended.
  • Not sure if it's the way I look (I'm a virgin who has literally zero experience with girls). Maybe I'm simply physically repulsive, resulting in NO ONE (girls, guys, wild animals, mystical creatures) ever starting conversations with me.
I usually try to find out about the person I'm speaking to. You know, the standard "How to win friends and...." protocol you hear but it just ends up being small talk at that particular setting.
I literally don't know how to make friends/be a person that has enough value to where people want to be my friend.
What I'd like to know is how you made friends in high school and college? (Real friends not acquaintances)
How often do you guys/girls (social successful ones or otherwise) initiate approaching people/asking to hanging out?
It seems ridiculous that I'm the one who has the responsibility to lead everything. If that were true, shy people would have no friends. We know that this isn't true, so something is inherently wrong with me.
Would appreciate any feedback or input. thanks!!

Archived post. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.
Upvote47Downvote16commentsShareShare

Sort by:

https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills

I feel like him
Fuck it's just so over

Just approach theory.

Just approach theory.

ask out acquiatences that I eat lunch with everyday to go see a movie or just chill and smoke and get declined everytime for some reason theory.

ask out acquiatences that I eat lunch with everyday to go see a movie or just chill and smoke and get declined everytime for some reason theory.
People suck, being ugly is a curse to the point that even people don't want to be your friend. That normie should join the back pill community because he seems like a truecel

Being mentalcel is brutal

Being an LTN is worse, you're treated as if you're not NT even though you are.
Cant sign that. Saw plenty of NT manlets and LTNs and even some sub5s who had a normal social life and sometimes even GFs

Cant sign that. Saw plenty of NT manlets and LTNs and even some sub5s who had a normal social life and sometimes even GFs

They proabably grew up with them since elementary school. Try moving somewhere new during HS as a sub-5, or not having any friends as an adult and not meeting anyone at college, work, bars, ect.

They proabably grew up with them since elementary school. Try moving somewhere new during HS as a sub-5, or not having any friends as an adult and not meeting anyone at college, work, bars, ect.
NT is law. No NT = no life. As long as you dont look like St. Blackops2cel you should be fine

Check out the soytard blue pilled replies, "yOu jUsT hAvE tO aPPrOaCh FiRsT!".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/5pdct6/ive_never_had_a_single_friend_in_my_life_wtf_is/?rdt=46967

Back
Go to socialskills
r/socialskills•7 yr. ago
Strai8tShot14

I've never had a single friend in my life. wtf is wrong with me?​

23M
-Always had acquaintances. Whether it was class, a volunteer place (hospital, offices), or a work setting. Never had a person ever genuinely like me. I was always just tolerated (based on how interested they were in asking me about myself).
-High school: graduated valedictorian, so people knew who I was, but I was never liked. Just tolerated as someone people talked to at school. I talked to people in class and bullshited before and after, but no one ever say "Hey, you wanna hang out this weekend."
-College: Commuted from home (Pretty fuckin' stupid considering I had no friends in high school). This was pretty much the same thing, talked to some people in class, nothing after class ended.
  • Not sure if it's the way I look (I'm a virgin who has literally zero experience with girls). Maybe I'm simply physically repulsive, resulting in NO ONE (girls, guys, wild animals, mystical creatures) ever starting conversations with me.
I usually try to find out about the person I'm speaking to. You know, the standard "How to win friends and...." protocol you hear but it just ends up being small talk at that particular setting.
I literally don't know how to make friends/be a person that has enough value to where people want to be my friend.
What I'd like to know is how you made friends in high school and college? (Real friends not acquaintances)
How often do you guys/girls (social successful ones or otherwise) initiate approaching people/asking to hanging out?
It seems ridiculous that I'm the one who has the responsibility to lead everything. If that were true, shy people would have no friends. We know that this isn't true, so something is inherently wrong with me.
Would appreciate any feedback or input. thanks!!

Archived post. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.
Upvote47Downvote16commentsShareShare

Sort by:

https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills

this is me kinda ngl. Also if you approach a random person to make friends now a days you’ll just be seen as weird and creepy

He should see the reality that is in front of him and join this forum.

Most people only have acquaintances and no real friends. And if this is your situation by your mid 20s, you will never have friends.

This opened my eyes tbh im mtn whos a manlet and non white non nt and moved in hs. Always wondered why i had friends before but now dont..

This opened my eyes tbh im mtn whos a manlet and non white non nt and moved in hs. Always wondered why i had friends before but now dont..

i guess being "nt" means simping to make people like you.

I also never had a single male friend and essentially no interaction with females in my life. Due to this I realized blackpill truths before even knowing of the concept or of the community.