Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Protestants are wannabe catholics who don’t even know it, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I was baptized protestant but in the Catholic way and also participated in the Ash Wednesday shit where u get a cross made of ashes put on ur forehead n shiet, mang.

Thats just 2 things that immediately come to mind, mang

There are so many Protestant denominations that I don’t know who is who, kek

Catholicism brutally mogs protestantism

There are so many Protestant denominations that I don’t know who is who, kek
Ultimately, they simply fall under 2 categories imo, Chico - wannabe Catholics or completely bastardized so-called Christians, mang

Whenever I hear a smug Protestant say “I stick to the Bible” I think: and who decided what’s in that thing, dude?!

I was baptized protestant but in the Catholic way and also participated in the Ash Wednesday shit where u get a cross made of ashes put on ur forehead n shiet, mang.

Thats just 2 things that immediately come to mind, mang
And catholicism are filled with people who desperately wish they were jewish, but totally not Khazar jewish mang, the real jews like white jesus.

Whenever I hear a smug Protestant say “I stick to the Bible” I think: and who decided what’s in that thing, dude?!
:bigbrain: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl @ these so-called bible-believing protestcucks, Chico. Lets not even talk about the fact that their forefather martin luther decided they shouldnt know about certain things to justify sola fide n shiet and removed 7 books, maybe more if he could, mang

And catholicism are filled with people who desperately wish they were jewish, but totally not Khazar jewish mang, the real jews like white jesus.
Ok GrAY

:bigbrain: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl @ these so-called bible-believing protestcucks, Chico. Lets not even talk about the fact that their forefather martin luther decided they shouldnt know about certain things to justify sola fide n shiet and removed 7 books, maybe more if he could, mang
“I am like a ripe shit. And the world is a giant asshole. We will probably let go of each other soon.” —Luther.

Came across this actual quote in a biography of Thomas More. As if More needed yet another reason to opt for beheading.

“I am like a ripe shit. And the world is a giant asshole. We will probably let go of each other soon.” —Luther.

Came across this actual quote in a biography of Thomas More. As if More needed yet another reason to opt for beheading.
I was just about to ask if he legit said that til I read the latter half, mang. My god…:feelsmega:

I was just about to ask if he legit said that til I read the latter half, mang. My god…:feelsmega:

My cheap shot aside, I should read more Luther. It is not easy to shrug him off. He tried to fight for the Church according to his own conscience too. Sad results notwithstanding, the man and his work can’t be ignored.

“If the world were to end tomorrow, I would still plant an apple tree today.” —Luther.

All Christians are wannabe Jews

My cheap shot aside, I should read more Luther. It is not easy to shrug him off. He tried to fight for the Church according to his own conscience too. Sad results notwithstanding, the man and his work can’t be ignored.

“If the world were to end tomorrow, I would still plant an apple tree today.” —Luther.
Looks like Catholicism reformed itself over time from then to now tho, so why lutherans still exist in current year is beyond me, Chico.

Idk if protestant existence is supposed to be permanent the way it’s been tbhngl, mang

Looks like Catholicism reformed itself over time from then to now tho, so why lutherans still exist in current year is beyond me, Chico.

Idk if protestant existence is supposed to be permanent the way it’s been tbhngl, mang
True. Their objections these days are about unimportant details of tradition and strike me more as sentimental, even aesthetic, rather than substantive.

The orthodox schismatics too, although I get that if there is a difference in doctrine on the Eucharist, it’s fundamental and irreconcilable. How different are they now though I wonder, after Vatican II?

All this is to say ecumenism is good and wholesome.

But you’re right — why not come back into the fold?

The church Jesus told Peter to build.

Christ told us to be one, right?

Of course he also said, those who aren’t against us are on our side.

Institutions of man be what they be I guess. Render unto Caesar, and carry on with Life.

True. Their objections these days are about unimportant details of tradition and strike me more as sentimental, even aesthetic, rather than substantive.

The orthodox schismatics too, although I get that if there is a difference in doctrine on the Eucharist, it’s fundamental and irreconcilable. How different are they now though I wonder, after Vatican II?

All this is to say ecumenism is good and wholesome.

But you’re right — why not come back into the fold?

The church Jesus told Peter to build.

Christ told us to be one, right?

Of course he also said, those who aren’t against us are on our side.

Institutions of man be what they be I guess. Render unto Caesar, and carry on with Life.
Its funny how when I once attended an Orthodox Church, they more or less told me how Catholics are the real schismatics n shiet during the brunch afterwards when I mentioned how much they resemble Catholics, Chico

Its like both sides have an alternate reality version of what took place in 1054 AD n shiet, mang :feelshaha:

I've never seen 1 person cope this much. Yes, your entire simpcuck religion has been btfo by a greycel. Cry me a river, bitchboi.

The Pope is a faggot that sucks nigger toes.

What's hilarious is the Protestant and Catholic religious wars where they would fight and kill each other on the streets of Europe long ago over some crucified kike faggot. That's Goyinity for you.:feelsjuice: