Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL protest in sweden...against swedes

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Das rite cumskins
Get used to it white boy

They asked for it letting in all those sand niggers

Swedes still live a life 10x better than those arabian monkeys shouting their brains out for nothing..This is coming from a curry, but i don't know for how long they will be able to sustain that lifestyle. Swedes will face hard times in future if they become too engrossed in enjoying materials

All in the name of a pedophile prophet and his insane, bloodthirsty ramblings.

People blaming Sand nigs but I see more niggers and other shitskins than Sands

Its unfucking real how sad this is.

I wish hitler won and killed me too

There are several white women in that protest but who would be surprised by that.

Fun fact: Most popular language on Duolingo in Sweden is Swedish.

Only country like that btw.

Uncultured, bitter, resentful muzzie animals. Taking advantage of the western hospitality. Shitmidas religion. Literally touch anything with its ugly gnarled shitskin hand and turn it into shit. Fuck i wish i could just round them up and put the bullet to every single one of these brutes. I don't even need your whore foids for sex slaves, take them away with you so that i never see you again. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Uncultured, bitter, resentful muzzie animals. Taking advantage of the western hospitality. Shitmidas religion. Literally touch anything with its ugly gnarled shitskin hand and turn it into shit. Fuck i wish i could just round them up and put the bullet to every single one of these brutes. I don't even need your whore foids for sex slaves, take them away with you so that i never see you again. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm sick of the inbred shitskins protesting all across the West for Gaza myself. We had all those mass shootings a few years ago done by the far right, but none this year where it's REALLY needed for some strange reason.

It is unironically over for Sweden as a country, same goes for most of Western and Northern Europe.

A necessary evil. White people need to wake tf up and if sandniggers and niggers weren't obnoxious and loud all the time it would be real easy for average joe to play his vidya, watch his football, fuck his mid wife and ignore how his country is being conquered.