Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Does anyone here have any experience with this? I'm starting it tomorrow to get to sub 10% body fat. Right now I'm at around 16% according to the tape measure test. I'm still a bit swollen from surgery, so it could be less, but the tape test does underestimate body fat percentage in some people, so it could also be more. 16% looks about right to me.

For those of you who don't know, PSMF is essentially a crash diet where you eat very low calorie, about 90% protein and the rest from fibrous carbs and trace fats. You also supplement for essential fatty acids and micronutrients. Lyle McDonald's book, The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook, will tell you all about it.

It'll probably take two or three months to get to where I need to be. I'm right at the border between categories one and two (categories are explained in the book), so it's recommended I follow the category one protocol, i.e. cycles of 11-12 days of fasting and 2-3 days of refeeding. I'll do 12 days of fasting and 2 days of refeeding so each cycle has a nice even 14 days.

Crash dieting seems to be the only way I can lose weight anymore. I just have awful fat loss genetics. The standard 500 calorie deficit just does not cut it for some reason.

try diethylpropion