Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prostitution should be legal and covered by health insurance or government

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
Since inceldom is a disability, governments or insurance companies should accommodate for this by paying for incels' prostitution services. Since prostitution would be legal, it would be well regulated, with prostitutes and incels being regularly checked for STDs. Why aren't government doing this? It's not radical like taking women's rights away.

Prostitution, in fact, should be the only legal female profession.

i dont even wish it was covered by government

i just wish it was reallyyy cheap like $10 for an hour

or $30 for the entire night

Prostitution is degenerate and should be illegal. Why?
Because 1) you are paying for pleasuring a foid (Meaning you are a cuck) 2) You are making it so that foids don't have to work (Meaning you are a cuck and you are making it harder for men in your area) 3) Having sex with a person you are not attracted to and who is not attracted to you is degenerate 4) Paying for a human right (love) is degenerate and makes you a cuck
Is there anything about this that is unclear?

i dont even wish it was covered by government

i just wish it was reallyyy cheap like $10 for an hour

or $30 for the entire night
It's supply and demand.

The only reason it's expensive now is because it's so shamed, and illegal in most places.

If it was legal, and not shamed; then 50% of the population would be suppliers; and the price of it would go to the floor.
WE honestly need a simple dating market app, where women can post and make ads, and men can bid, and get fucked.

No dating. No swipes. No opaqueness. It's just ebay for sex. Mainstream app. Nothing about relationships. The women don't think they're looking for relationships. The men aren't fucking and ghosting. It's all transactional.

The woman lists her price, and a time, you place your bids. At the expiration time the highest guy gets it.

I mean if we look at cost to supply; what does it really cost a woman to do it. 30 minutes of her time and maybe the cost of a condom.
That's like.. A job at supermarket is like what $15 an hour minimum wage? That's $7 every half an hour to pack shelves, move things around deal with customers wear a uniform...

Even at $30 for 30 minutes; And she doesn't need to do anything, just lie there naked.

Last edited:
It's supply and demand.

The only reason it's expensive now is because it's so shamed, and illegal in most places.

If it was legal, and not shamed; then 50% of the population would be suppliers; and the price of it would go to the floor.
WE honestly need a simple dating market app, where women can post and make ads, and men can bid, and get fucked.

No dating. No swipes. No opaqueness. It's just ebay for sex. Mainstream app. Nothing about relationships. The women don't think they're looking for relationships. The men aren't fucking and ghosting. It's all transactional.

The woman lists her price, and a time, you place your bids. At the expiration time the highest guy gets it.
:yes: :ahegao: :ahegao: