Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prostitutes are too expensive

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I wouldn‘t even care so much about having a gf if i could just fuck a decent prostitute for 20 € three times a week.

But even 100 € is way too much for one time. You have to work one day for this money. What normies get for free JFL.

Lower prices for prostitutes could also take the market power from foids.

If a foid says i‘m too short or ugly then i don‘t give a fuck and just fuck a prostitute. But this fucking soyciety just favors holes giving them all market power.

just get more money lol

I see prices start at $500+. I’m convinced most are scams though.

this model i want to visit costs 2k euros for one day. brutal, but it might be the chance of a lifetime.

in america its around 500 bucks an hour yeah. if you can fuck a whore with only one day of work youre in a pretty nice spot. pussy is the most valuable commodity on the planet

I'm the other way around, I want a loving gf(realize love is not real but I still fantasize about it) but I still want to fuck a hooker to take the edge off. But I know damn well these cunts will uncharge us while giving Chad a 7 inch discount :feelsseriously:

Is the feeling difference between a good fap and a prostitute worth the money.

If you see whores several times to a dozen times a year, thats a lot of money down the drain.

Obviously, you keep the experience but its still a significant drain on your savings unless youre a rich fag.

Depends on your location. In the US prostitution is expensive, in Thailand it's not.

Depends on your location. In the US prostitution is expensive, in Thailand it's not.
Thailand prices are cheap relative to Americans, Thaicels are fucked.

Thailand prices are cheap relative to Americans, Thaicels are fucked.
True, but this guy obviously lives in europe so it would be cheaper. If he lived in thailand I would have probably told him to move to the west make money then go back and get hookers

True, but this guy obviously lives in europe so it would be cheaper. If he lived in thailand I would have probably told him to move to the west make money then go back and get hookers
man being rice/curry in the west is so incredibly brutal

man being rice/curry in the west is so incredibly brutal
definitely. The only reason you would come to the west as rice or curry would be to make money. It's suicide romantically