Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prostitute noodle bitch gets tired of caring for her kids and seals them in apartment to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_child_abandonment_case

Sanae Shimomura, a 23-year-old Japanese single mother in Osaka, sealed the door of her apartment shut, abandoning 3-year-old daughter Sakurako Hagi and 1-year-old son Kaede Hagi inside. Neighbors heard the children crying over many weeks until it suddenly subsided, but did not think anything more of this than simply children in a bad childhood phase. Since Shimomura did not come to work for several days, a colleague went to her place and noticed a strange smell beyond the door. When the police entered the apartment, they found the two children dead.

Shimamura was arrested on 30 July 2010. She was reported to have wanted free time for herself and was quoted as saying that she had grown "tired of feeding and bathing" her two children on her own.

The bitch in question:

“I thought about a week later they might be dead,” she was quoted as telling the investigators. “I didn’t feel like I should return home to save them,” she added.

She had moved to the apartment in January, when she began working at a sex parlor. The apartment at which she lived with her children is used as a dormitory by the sex parlor, they said.

Eventually she came back home, and saw the children, ages 3 and 1, dead. She then left the house without telling anyone, as she had a date. She had sex the same night.

Foids are not even human.

Last edited:
Holy crap, it really was a mistake to give them rights. Fucking whores, i hope the lot of them gets fucking raped

What are the odds of her getting out within the next 10 years?

What is it about noodlewhores and their complete lack of empathy? Heck, most rekt videos from asia in general most people don't even give a shit about the toddler who was been torn to shreds by a faulty gas pipe that destroyed half the country.

What a horrible fate for those two little kids. Absolutely soulless action.

Wtf is wrong with those bitches?

I can't stomach reading these stories of infant abuse by foids.

Like Mein Fuhrer Adolf HitlER, I have compassion for animals and the vulnerable infants. Fuck a feminist cunt though. I would laugh if a Nazi dismembered a feminist cunt while alive, and without morphine or pain numbERs.

perfect example of motherly love

This is why you should scoff and laugh when foids claim they there are the empathetic gender. Are women even capable of loving their children? I mean that in the abstract ideal of the emotion of love. Can they care beyond the realm of the duty?

Only noodlewhores are capable putting that off.

old news but rly hope shes still in jail

And somehow Alabama will be blamed this.

Holy crap, it really was a mistake to give them rights. Fucking whores, i hope the lot of them gets fucking raped

she would prob enjoy it tbh

I thought Oriental Women were better than this.
At least The Japanese during World War II had pride.
I respect them for that.
This country would be better off if Japan had won The War.
They showed World War II tonight on 60 minutes.
I was amazed by how much honor The Japanese Men had.
These people truly respected their country.
They showed The War memorials in Japan.
They showed on 60 minutes, after a Japanese soldier was killed, when they went though his wallet, he had pictures of his family. Now they won't see their son / brother coming home.
Personally, I don't think I could kill a Japanese, or even a Nazi.

Last edited:
Pure fucking evil. Not a single ounce of humanity, what a fucking pathetic excuse to kill your own children. “Tee hee I want more time with chad so I kill my own children Tee hee”

Ah yes, the unconditional bond between mother and child

What is it about noodlewhores and their complete lack of empathy?
They hate their children for not being white.

I respect them for that.
They showed on 60 minutes, after a Japanese soldier was killed, when they went though his wallet, he had pictures of his family. Now they won't see their son / brother coming home.
The wrong side won the war. The world would be better off if Hitler had won.

Women love murdering their own children, if they could, they would make it completely legal.

Stop noodle wroship!!

I respect them for that.
JFL at buying Propaganda. Yes every soldier fighting for Germany in world war 2 was a Nazi, there are no exceptions. EVERY soldier was a Nazi, including the ones that joined before Hitler’s rise to power

An appropriate punishment would be to force her to service incels until she gets old and ugly.

She didn't do this. She was no longer in control of her body.

She was demonically possessed (one doesn't have to be spazzing out or talking demonically to be under control of one).

Demon's are attracted to death, murder, sex, drugs, the fast life and self-centeredness.

No human is able to do this. Humans have empathy, compassion, and care for others... specially their own children.

Many of you guys think i'm joking, but people that are aware there is more beyond the physical world know exactly what i'm talking about.

Last edited:
Bone chilling. Especially the last bit.

don't forget that women are our moral betters and future shepherds of the human race

I respect them for that.
Google "Rape of Nanking" and stop worshiping eusocial, soulless gooks.

"I'm so sick of taking care of my kids now I don't have time to get my ass filled with chad's cum"
"Foid are more sensible than man"

Disgusting. These creatures don’t deserve any rights.

hypergamy knows no bounds , most woman want fun and games till 40 , ofc someone wont settle at the mere age of 23

women are child killers

Whores should be sterilized so that we don't have to give them any more money for their bastard children they use to panhandle us, they are not my burden for responsibility, and that foids who choose to whore themselves out for money instead of finding security in a man should not have the right to reproduce and bring more children to single mothers for them to suffer.

She was demonically possessed (one doesn't have to be spazzing out or talking demonically to be under control of one).

Demon's are attracted to death, murder, sex, drugs, the fast life and self-centeredness.

No human is able to do this. Humans have empathy, compassion, and care for others... specially their own children.

Many of you guys think i'm joking, but people that are aware there is more beyond the physical world know exactly what i'm talking about.
simp schizo cope
foids are like this when unchecked - that's why you're posting here.

Women are a different level of disgusting because not only do they want to kill, but they don't understand mercy or accountability, they don't take responsibility

If a father does this he'll shoot the children in the head to kill them quickly, but a woman will often drown their children, use a random poison that isn't even quick, or leave their children to starve to death or dehydrate to death in a car

They don't just kill their children, they kill them slowly

Instantly added to my ignore list lol

"Just date Japanese girls bro!" :soy:
Women are a different level of disgusting because not only do they want to kill, but they don't understand mercy or accountability, they don't take responsibility

If a father does this he'll shoot the children in the head to kill them quickly, but a woman will often drown their children, use a random poison that isn't even quick, or leave their children to starve to death or dehydrate to death in a car

They don't just kill their children, they kill them slowly
That's the scary thing about women, they haven't developed a sense of empathy even in adulthood. (To the point where they're basically sociopaths)

Just like how a young child doesn't understand that hurting or killing a small animal is wrong, foids are incapable of seeing past what they're currently feeling. In this moment, she had "grown tired of feeding and bathing" so much like a child, she just left without thinking about the result of her actions. This is also why women are so eager to leave their boyfriend once chad comes along, just like a child they are quick to forget about their old toy once they see a brand new one.

That is what separates us from them, the fact that they are basically toddlers mentally.

Last edited: