Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Prosecutors DROP assault charges against college swimwear model after she was accused of beating up her boyfriend in her dorm because he wanted to bre

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Prosecutors DROP assault charges against college swimwear model after she was accused of beating up her boyfriend in her dorm because he wanted to break up

• Connecticut prosecutors are not proceeding Kathryn Mahoney's case
  • Her attorney Frank Riccio II told DailyMail.com the charges have been dropped
  • She's carrying on with her studies at Fairfield University, and is top of her class
  • Her British boyfriend accused her of punching him in the nose in her dorm
  • Claimed that she attacked him when he threatened to end their relationship
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-college-swimwear-model-Kathryn-Mahoney.html

7408080-0-image-a-27_1544750513516.jpg

Just LOL at this cuck for getting beat by a hole

I'll take a punch to the face in exchange for memories of fucking her.

Thats called the pussy pass. But i rather have more foids free then locked up. Slightly better odds

They're oppressed.
Remind me of the one that killed her date. She got away with it.

Why would you ever want to break up with a solid 8.5 like that anyways
Just LOL at this cuck for getting beat by a hole

She's goes to Fairfield University, her parents no doubt have a lot of money and power and influence.
Such is how things work in America.

I don't even care, her boyfriend is no doubt a rich Chad too. It was the squabble of two elite trust-fund babies, essentially.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back