Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Propaganda vs reality is a beautiful thing to see

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Herat women taliban 0

The second post has more likes :feelshaha:

Takbir , Femorroids have stayed in their place of nature now

this looks like an anime cosplay. they are clumped up while pointing guns at each other.

Yeah man, people in combat really use those sweaty masks that are hard to even exercise in. jfl.

this looks like an anime cosplay. they are clumped up while pointing guns at each other.
And finger on the trigger, if those rifles were loaded they would kill eachother.

As if wemen can do anything in war other than opening their legs when the invaders come. Feminists and their retarded fantasies :feelshaha:

onyl reason those femlae kurds did so well against isis was because of american airstrikes on all of isis' positions 24/7...the women didn't do shit

Also I suspect taliban fighters are far better trained and more masculine than isis fighters

terrible trigger discipline

Over.

Don't worry, the U.S. will be back.

What in the name of Allah are you doing fatima? You need to shoot your ak, not put it in your pussy in front of taliban soldiers!!! :feels::feels::feels:

over 20 years of occupation and as soon as the western chocolate soldiers leave over half of the country falls within 2 weeks. This has put me in a very good mood.

over 20 years of occupation and as soon as the western chocolate soldiers leave over half of the country falls within 2 weeks. This has put me in a very good mood.
The population supports the taliban, who would like some cuck zogbots americans invading their countries for resources with the excuse of muh democracy? I can't blame them.

The population supports the taliban, who would like some cuck zogbots americans invading their countries for resources with the excuse of muh democracy? I can't blame them.
wondering how all those cucks who got their legs blown off in afghan feel rn. Hope they rope :lul: