Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Propaganda 101

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WpFzTplp28

I get the impression that most users have no idea how much propaganda they're actively being subjected to on a daily basis, even here in the forum. The most common occurrence here is the gay or tranny psyop, whereby there are subtle (sometimes overt) attempts to influence and "convert" the forum users. This is unsophisticated and easily quashed.

There another, more insidious, and much more harmful kind of propaganda that occurs here, and that is the subtle introduction of ideas and content in an attempt, not to blue pill users here (that would be too obvious), but to secretly gaslight and misrepresent them to outside observers. This kind of offensive propaganda is much rarer and very hard to spot. I would advise every user to be very critical of everything they read here and always ask yourselves, "what is this person really trying to convince me of, and why?"

As a small note, Jacques Ellul's first quote in the video describes NPCs.

Please tag anyone who you think might be interested.

@your personality
@Uggo Mongo

Last edited:
Can you give an example?
There is one thread that does this on the first page of ID right now. I'm not going to start pointing fingers, that will just cause drama and chaos.

There is one thread that does this on the first page of ID right now. I'm not going to start pointing fingers, that will just cause drama and chaos.
The one by K9Otaku?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WpFzTplp28

I get the impression that most users have no idea how much propaganda they're actively being subjected to on a daily basis, even here in the forum. The most common occurrence here is the gay or tranny psyop, whereby there are subtle (sometimes overt) attempts to influence and "convert" the forum users. This is unsophisticated and easily quashed.

There another, more insidious, and much more harmful kind of propaganda that occurs here, and that is the subtle introduction of ideas and content in an attempt, not to blue pill users here (that would be too obvious), but to secretly gaslight and misrepresent them to outside observers. This kind of offensive propaganda is much rarer and very hard to spot. I would advise every user to be very critical of everything they read here and always ask yourselves, "what is this person really trying to convince me of, and why?"

As a small note, Jacques Ellul's first quote in the video describes NPCs.

Please tag anyone who you think might be interested.

@your personality
@Uggo Mongo

The frequent trolls bleating on about "attitude" and "personality" like occurred earlier and the inability for mods to ban them sooner are way more of a problem.

btw @based_meme I need to talk to you in the chatroom.

Bump.
The frequent trolls bleating on about "attitude" and "personality" like occurred earlier and the inability for mods to ban them sooner are way more of a problem.
That's a different kind of problem, though. Inefficient or incompetent moderating is unlike propaganda from the outside. Both deteriorate the forum, but the latter is an external attack.

Bump.

That's a different kind of problem, though. Inefficient or incompetent moderating is unlike propaganda from the outside. Both deteriorate the forum, but the latter is an external attack.
Look at every single thread anytime a mass shooting happens. This place is lost. Just because it isn't as clear as a few years before doesn't mean that it isn't still happening.