Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof YOUR confidence is subconsciously assigned from reactions to your looks. 6'3 White MEEKS bone structure guy approachs

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

Just look at him walking up and talking to them like it's GTA or something JFL. In 95% of cases shy non approaching guys just subconsciously know to save themselves the trouble.

Just be tall white and handsome theory

looks as credible as any other PUA video on youtube.

His personnality has wonderful jaws.

Fuck off with this negative, hateful bullshit. I am sick of hearing it tbh. It was his outgoing, confident personality which attracted the delightful young women. Anyone could do this.

Of course. I was super cocky in college classes because I always had the highest grades.

0:12 - 0:14 ...."ewww... that guy isn´t chad."

Look at her bodylanguage and how repulsed she is by him then she immediately puts on her fake persona and fakes being nice.

Women are master manipulators. That girl is definitely physically repulsed by him. Inb4 cope.

Just be tall white and handsome theory
Suicide Fuel if you're ethnic. Shit like that doesn't happen. Good looks breeds confidence.

JFL at the way the girl at 3:30 cucks her bf by giving this guy her number.:lul:

JBW proven once again

0:12 - 0:14 ...."ewww... that guy isn´t chad."

Look at her bodylanguage and how repulsed she is by him then she immediately puts on her fake persona and fakes being nice.

Women are master manipulators. That girl is definitely physically repulsed by him. Inb4 cope.
Just rope

Staged, not that a gigachad can't get those results so i'm not disagreeing with the point you're trying to make. But he's a chadlite, not a gigachad.

COPE he is a chadlite.

I want to cut myself now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back