Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof women are psychopaths

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter

So there's a rabbit and cat pill too ?

This also applies to ugly truecel looking dogs like pugs and terriers but incels should be burned alive or made into slaves

not really, women fuck with animals when they have such opportunity and no one is looking.
I mean, lots of them write about fucking animals (primarily horses and dogs) on wattpad and other short story websites. Surely, some do have these fantasies.

I mean, lots of them write about fucking animals (primarily horses and dogs) on wattpad and other short story websites. Surely, some do have these fantasies.
they just have the freedom to express themselves without serious judgment. It's like gays who live in countries with laws where it is strictly forbidden, they do the same thing as in the West, they just do it in secret.

Lookism is going to lead to increasingly disturbing behavior by both sexes in Clown World.

they just have the freedom to express themselves without serious judgment. It's like gays who live in countries with laws where it is strictly forbidden, they do the same thing as in the West, they just do it in secret.
Many of them suppress it all, but feminism fights for them to be able to express it

Those whores have no empathy for anyone

The two most frequent animal victims of sexual abuse by women are dogs and horses.
Sorry mang, but saying dogs and horses are 'victims' while they are balls deep inside women's vagina is insane COPE.

Dogs and horses WANT to mount the woman and do it by their own volition, as much as an animal can have a semblance of volition.

The only real victims of sexual abuse is sub7 men because they are HURTING BECAUSE OF LACK OF SEX :feelsdevil:

You are NOT going to get me to feel 'sorry' about the poor dogs :(( who are balls deep in the woman and in the process of CREAMPING her

Sorry mang, but saying dogs and horses are 'victims' while they are balls deep inside women's vagina is insane COPE.

Dogs and horses WANT to mount the woman and do it by their own volition, as much as an animal can have a semblance of volition.

The only real victims of sexual abuse is sub7 men because they are HURTING BECAUSE OF LACK OF SEX :feelsdevil:

You are NOT going to get me to feel 'sorry' about the poor dogs :(( who are balls deep in the woman and in the process of CREAMPING her
If there's desperate incel who sticks his dick in a female dog, yeah, that's abuse.

But the other way around CAN'T be abuse.

Shouldn't humans act morally? Abusing vulnerable beings means that women are abusers whether the animals like it or not.

To tell the truth, we incels are too. AND WE ARE WORSE, BECAUSE WE RETURN THE SAME EVIL THAT THEY USE AGAINST US IN OUR FAVOR.

I wish the future is bleak for the foids, that they degenerate further and become complete vermin, while their cattle (mgtow, normie and any kind of idiot who uses confrontation as a resource to lie, whether in common sense or not) crawls following- in your curses.

While Christianity becomes a joke around the world;
While the schizos who continue to play esoterica sink into disgust;
As a worker, submitting to slavery in favor of pre-conceived ideas alienated by the community;
While idiots use psychology to make projections;
While imbeciles who think they are “mature” fuck with their morality;
While the bastards who think they are free from the supposed canal-based Mongoloid matrix fuck themselves are sinking deeper and deeper;
While sons of bitches who think they are soldiers rot inside their rooms;
While idiots blame Jews for everything bad in their lives;
While the mimni Jews who boast of their descent barely know the true meaning of their culture, they read the Talmud and the Holy Torah with their asses;
While the little shits who create hope with the wind, thinking they are superior in theology, fall into ignorance;
While degenerate animals become more and more worms until they reach the level where their consciousness will identify as WORM;
While idolaters grow dumber;
As long as “democracy” turns into dictatorship;
While the population gets fucked.

(and I wish all of this happened while I was in my room rotting and not caring about ANYTHING, ANY WORM)

Shouldn't humans act morally? Abusing vulnerable beings means that women are abusers whether the animals like it or not.
I would have agreed 100% in the past. If we all act moral and are good people, society would be a better place for all, right?

But the loneliness, lack of human affection and sex, envy and frustration have turned me into a bitter person.

I will not say either that humans should be psychopaths and act immorally, but I will not go out of my way to act morally anymore. It literally does not matter.

We are ugly regardless of the way we act. Women will never be attracted to us, regardless of how we act. It doesn't matter.