Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof women are priveleged

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
We rot here meanwile subhuman femoids are having sex.
They are so lucky they get impregnated by chads and we can't even kiss a girl.

A legit 5ft midget with two kids at 26

22 years old dark souls boss with two fucking kids

Just lol at subhuman femoids CONTINUING their genes while male versions of them are left to rot.

Women rule over men. This is a matriarchy.

What? Having kids on your Tinder pics and bio? They want to attract betabux cucks.

At least she has the kid in the pic. Imagine you get the date with a 4/10 thinking it was your looks but she just wanted your $$$ for her kids.

What? Having kids on your Tinder pics and bio? They want to attract betabux cucks.
there is no point in hiding them since no man with dignity would stay with them after they'll tell them this

there is no point in hiding them since no man with dignity would stay with them after they'll tell them this

They decided they want off the cock carousel because Chad doesn't want women with kids.

The first fem, Chad probably lifted her up off the ground, slammed her face first onto bed, fucked her, then lifted her up again and fucked her while standing, from the front and the back, while completely domming her all the way

And she absolutely loved it

There's always gonna be a cuck or chad for them, but no inverse equivalent for us.

This world has become so ridiculous

"dark souls boss" kek

Males in the West now are forced to lower their standards and find it acceptable to fuck anything existing on earth.

You want proof? Just go look outside

Lol why would you get in a relationship with a single mom, she is always going to care about her kids more then you.

Being short as a female is kinda a good thing tho. If I could have a gf I'd prefer her to be short to boost my confidence in social situations by mogging her hardcore. Also your cock looks bigger when you're fucking her, I bet their pussies are tighter too.

Being short as a female is kinda a good thing tho. If I could have a gf I'd prefer her to be short to boost my confidence in social situations by mogging her hardcore. Also your cock looks bigger when you're fucking her, I bet their pussies are tighter too.
Yes I prefer petites too.. but why ? Why is it opposite for females? lmao that's why women are priveleged. We are attracted to small females meanwhile females are not attracted to small women.
Same with looks.

Yes I prefer petites too.. but why ? Why is it opposite for females? lmao that's why women are priveleged. We are attracted to small females meanwhile females are not attracted to small women.
Same with looks.

Yeah. You literally can't go wrong if you have a vagina. Morbidly obese, facially deformed? No problem, you'll probably still find a man far above your looksmatch that will take care of you.

it all comes down to instict. men want to spread their genes as far as possible, but women want to make the strongest children